PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 regular season: Your top 5 moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating the RATS 45-3

Beating the RATS 45-3

Beating the RATS 45-3

Beating the RATS 45-3

Watching Myron Pryor knock Lord Farve out.

Last edited:
Being able to see this:

Attachments

• f_m_ed.jpg
    f_m_ed.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 167
1. Pats 45 - Jets 3
2. Brady's sideline rant vs. the Steelers
3. Sanders' pick of Manning
4. All 7 of McCourty's picks
5. Finishing the regular season 14-2 when most thought we were a 9 or 10 win team coming into the season.

Flacco throws a back shoulder fade to Heap down the right sideline at McCourty for the second time but this time Devin looks for the ball and he's all over it. This was at midfield on 3rd down and the Ravens only chance to score in OT. The defense grew up that day and McCourty became shutdown.

1. Connolly kick return
2. Sanders picks Manning
3. Brady coming off the field in Miami
4. Brady spike in Pittsburgh
5. Belichick huddle in the Jets game

Rather than repeating a number which have been mentioned, I'll add-

Branch TD against Chicago as time expired in the first half. Symbolizes the attitude and competitive spirit Brady has infused the whole team with this season.

1. 45-3

2. Brady vs. the Steelers - the TD, the spike, the sidelines...Tom ****ing Brady

3. Branch's return to NE during the Baltimore game

4. Connolly's return

5. The win over the Dolphins (Chung's game)...after all, he's my binky

Yes, loving this season.

5. Dan Conolly's bizarre kickoff return

4. Manning's face 3 times in Foxboro :)

2. Trashing the RATS 45-3

1. TOM BRADY BACK TO HIS MVP WAY! After his commitment being questioned throughout the off season :bricks: he shows the world he is still the best QB in the game

Tom Brady's hair. :rocker:

4. Manning's face 3 times in Foxboro :)

1290463952_peyton.jpg

The Patriots constant improvement in all phases of their game is the most impressive. Even Brad Hoyer looked impressive driving NE down the field in the 2nd half.

The Patriots can run the ball effectively.

The Patriots defense improves week to week.

The Patriots have scoring contributions from all three phases of the game.

Brady's game face.

Looks like good times are ahead for the Patriots

5.) Quietly, under the radar the way the Pats have handled their concussions. Nobody has been rushed back, being in the medical field I respect that tremendously.

4.) 2010 preseason a mixed bag of hate and doubt.

3.) First Miami game, I remember just feeling proud.

2.) Watching the "nonbelievers/non kool-aid drinkers" slowly turn. Tastes pretty good doesn't it?

1.) Watching this team mature. It has been a pretty awesome experience to watch the many young players on this team get better week to week. Watching the light come on for many of them has been so much fun. Whatever happens the rest of the way this will always be my second favorite version of the Pats. (No one tops 01 NO ONE)

1. Sanders INT V Indy. Memories of 09 coming back to haunt us before that.
2. Welkers first TD V Cinci. Great to see him back
3. Brady to Branch 5 sec's left V Chi. You cannot deny TFB
4. McCourtys int V the Jets at Foxborough. Can't remember if I've ever seen that celebration before
5. BJGE 1000 yards. Well done all

No one mentioned Gronk lurching into the end zone, stretching himself like a human 1st down chain?

Small moments, where i just said, OK, you guys got this?

1. McCourty makes early mistakes, corrects them, then decides to be Raymond Clayborn, human blanket. "Got this guys, i've decided not to be a rookie, I'll be an all Pro instead." OK!
---
Green Bay game, bruised and battered, facing a tough defense. With Warren nicked, Deaderick injured, we have Love and Wilfork available.

No Spikes either and Green Bay's going to run it up the gut. Wilfork stands in the middle play after play heaving and doing his incredible hulk imitation.

Not pretty, but our defense made the plays at the end. Instead of collapsing our D, they ended with 3.8 ypc, allowing us to play normal defense, blitz and sack the rookie multiple times.

Vince say's, "I got this."
---
BJGE deciding about mid season, he wasn't going to just get his five yards and go down. Some sort of psychological barrier where he decides to power through and go for twenty or more. Can't remember when, but saw it a couple times.

Nice to be reliable, but if you want to be a starter, you need to punish defenses and make them pay. Transition moments, good work BJ.

Last edited:
5. The 4th Q + Overtime vs the ravens. This was when I started to belive into this season, even when I thought we would lose a few more then we ultimatevily did.

4. The One Handed Grap by Moss after getting rid of Revis. Although it was his last sign of what could have been, I always loved the way he played the game.

3. McCourthy INTs. It have been so many by now, that I cant remember which one was the best, but there were some pretty amazing ones. This guy has great hands and an excellent coverage

2. The Brach TD vs. Detroit. I hope I got the game right, but I mean bthe one, where he run circles around his CB until he finally reached the Endzone.

1. The Conolly return. That one really brought us back into that game, and it was a fantastic example of somebody giving his absolute best in whatever situation he gets thrown into.

Here are my five:

1. When the Pats wiped the field with Miami after a week of speculation by many people that they would lose because Brady can't win in Miami.

2. When the Pats wiped the field with the Steelers after a week of speculation by many people that the Steelers are better than the Pats and our D couldn't stop them.

3. When the Pats wiped the field with the Jets after a week of big mouths and many people predicting that the Jets are the new kings of the AFC East.

4. When the Pats wiped the field with the Bears (the 2nd seed in the NFC) after a week of speculation that the horrible weather predicted was "Chicago weather" and the Pats were going to have trouble running their offense because of said weather and the Bears vaunted D.

5. When James Sanders intercepted Peyton Manning at the end of the Pats/Colts game, which I only partially saw, because I had my eyes covered, convinced we were going down.

:)

I was able to discern a pattern to your thinking....:rocker:

1. The Connolly return. Not only was it about the funniest....and funnest...moment I have seen in a long, long time in pro football, it really helped change the GB game around.

2. The Sanders pick of Manning at the end of the Indy game. Whew!

3. The play of Vince Wilfork, week in and week out. Love that guy.

4. The Moss trade. I can honestly say, I liked it at the time and didn't buy into the "we will have no one to stretch the field" theory.

5. The play of McCourty, going from a draft choice alot of people questioned into a Pro Bowl, shut down corner that this team desparately needed.

2. Brady vs. the Steelers - the TD, the spike, the sidelines...Tom ****ing Brady

Ahhh yes, I was trying to think of who had it in their avatar :rocker: Props!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back