PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009 NFL Mock Draft Game: Discussion/Vote Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually considering stopping after this round.

We could start over with new GMs assigned over the weekend and then begin a new 2 round mock with NO trades. What do you guys think?

I'm up for that. Feel free to give me a random team. It's more fun that way.

I was actually considering stopping after this round.

We could start over with new GMs assigned over the weekend and then begin a new 2 round mock with NO trades. What do you guys think?

Count me in on that one Bakes. I'm looking forward to doing a draft that way.

I'm in for another draft game! If you need help I'm willing to help you!

Ok so far we got:

gomezcat
CanadianPat'sFan
broadwayjoe
Mogamedogz
KevinFaulk-33
& me! :D

Again we're only looking for those who have been active throughout this draft or are active members of this forum.

In fact I think we should limit it to 8 people, which leaves only 2 spots left.

Last edited:
I'm in too. Sweet idea!!:D

Count me in, I'm ready to play

Guys, it's 10pm here. Clonamery has asked me to "help out" on the Giants' picks. We're up after the Bears. I suspect that TB Woot is still coming to terms with just how much they overpaid for Jay Cutler. :D

I can hang around for another hour or so, otherwise a) Clonamery will need to make the pick (it is his team after all!) b) I'll PM Bakes or c) we'll pick tomorrow.

Guys, it's 10pm here. Clonamery has asked me to "help out" on the Giants' picks. We're up after the Bears. I suspect that TB Woot is still coming to terms with just how much they overpaid for Jay Cutler. :D

I can hang around for another hour or so, otherwise a) Clonamery will need to make the pick (it is his team after all!) b) I'll PM Bakes or c) we'll pick tomorrow.

I'm leaving for vaca in 10 minutes

I'll go make their pick DA BEARS! :cool:

All done, guys. Clonamery felt that the Giants needed a bit more OL depth. By this point we were left with Troy Kropog (spelling?) and Trevor Canfield. Canfield is a real mauling type and could turn out to be a good 'un. Personally, I love that nastiness in guards and he has plenty of that.

So is this draft finished yet?

Jarret Dillard huh? Hmmmm.

For the new game I would love to be the Patriots, Bakes.
If not my preference is:
Denver
Jacksonville
Detriot

I am also around for another game.

For the new game I would love to be the Patriots, Bakes.
If not my preference is:
Denver
Jacksonville
Detriot
i was thinking we should leave all the pat's picks to a vote by all the members of this forum?

If you're running this again, I'd like to be in.

If you're running this again, I'd like to be in.

We are projecting a new game, so new user are welcomed! :D :D :D But this time I expect more ACTIVE users! :D :D

Do you think that is useful to open another thread? And "unstick" this of course! ;)

Last edited:
Oh c'mon, give Hooligan a shot.

I think most everyone would like to play BB's role lol but instead of having everyone fight over who gets to do so I figured that's the best solution. But I'm not the one running this new one, so don't look to me for any final decisions. :p

I think most everyone would like to play BB's role lol but instead of having everyone fight over who gets to do so I figured that's the best solution. But I'm not the one running this new one, so don't look to me for any final decisions. :p

If you're wondering about who should run the Pats, let me make this easy for you all. Look at my title and ask yourself "do you feel lucky, punk?". :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back