PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 AFCCG on NFL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
The play I forget about is the Reggie Wayne catch on the Pats 20 on Indy's final drive where he basically loses the ball/fumbles and the balls goes straight up in the air about 3-4 feet and somehow miraculously comes straight down to him while in a sea of defenders. He regains it. If that balls comes out off center in any direction rather than straight up/down, game over, Pats win.

While I love beating Manning like no other, it's impossible not to like the guy apart from the rivalry. He's humble, he's funny, he's a good human being. There is a reason players love playing with. Anytime I listen to anything he does unplugged, I'm actually pretty amazed at how likeable the guy is. His explanation of Omaha to the press yesterday was hysterical. His beer drinking comment after the SD win was great. Any hatred from Pats country of the guy is for the same reasons that so many out there hate Brady.

I would never watch this game again; but I also wouldn't say the team choked. Half the team had the flu. Most of us wouldn't leave home with the flu, let alone play a football game -- it obviously explains the loss of defensive endurance in the second half.

The 2010 jets lost still lingers more than this one..I will never get over the fact rex outsmarted bill at home.

They all linger inside me, though I agree that we had no business whatsoever losing
to the Jesters, in the POs at home. Had we won that game, there's little doubt in my
mind that we would've beaten the Squealers the following week at home also, thus
creating another Pats-Packers SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents