PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2006-07 Pre-sale Cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am at the ticketmaster.com website trying like crazy to find out what happened to the pre-sale that was supposed to start at 10:00 AM today. What happened to it? Did they cancel it? If they did, it'll be that much harder to try and get single game tickets with a Saturday sale date.

bresna said:
I am at the ticketmaster.com website trying like crazy to find out what happened to the pre-sale that was supposed to start at 10:00 AM today. What happened to it? Did they cancel it? If they did, it'll be that much harder to try and get single game tickets with a Saturday sale date.
I didnt hear of a pre sale date today but do know that this Saturday at 10 they are going on sale.

Last edited:
bresna said:

I got an email yesterday with a presale code saying this:

Tickets will be available beginning at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, May 10 exclusively through the Ticketmaster Phone Center by calling (617) 931-2222. You will not be able to order tickets on-line or through the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office. When calling Ticketmaster, you will be required to provide the operator with a password found on the bottom of the email.

Last edited:
Well, funny how the Ticketmaster website made no mention of a password in the E-mail they sent me! :)

Anyway, I found out about the password after calling and I discovered that even if I did have a password, I probably wouldn't be buying any tickets today. They are requiring anyone who purchases tickets at this presale event must buy tickets to a pre season game! That's crazy. It's one thing to force season ticket holders to buy these games, after all, they have the same seats for the regular season, but to force someone who wants to buy one game to buy a ticket to a game they have no interest in? Thanks but no thanks.

BTW, they said that the Colts game is sold out already.

These pre-sales for waiting list members and then the public sale on Saturday is pointless. All they offer is the worst seats (top rows of upper deck) for the worst games.

Just by checking Ticketmaster before the Jaguars playoff game last January, I got 2 seats in Row 12 of Section 124 or so. Face value.

Or, in November, I also got 2 seats in Section 201 (players' family section I believe - sat in front of Mike Cloud's Dad on Mike's first game back) for the Colts MNF game. Face value.

There's also the Season Ticket Exchange for waiting list members on Patriots.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots