Who do you choose to win their Super Bowl

• Super Bowl XX 1985 Patriots

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Super Bowl XXXI 1996 Patriots

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To this day I don't know why Parcels stopped giving the ball to Curtis.

He really didnt care if he won. Kraft would have had a Super Bowl trophy. All pre Super Bowl week Tuna was looking for a new job.

Why kick off to Desmond Howard?

Ever notice that virtually nobody ever bothers initiating exchanges with you? Do you suppose that it might be because you consistently behave in the most pathetic, disgusting, bitter, and incalculably stupid manner possible?
39.gif

I cannot even conceive of stepping in anything, not even the most rotten, decaying sewage, squirming with maggots and exuding the most horrific stench, that I would hold in lower regard than I do, you...But I have no doubt at all that, offline, you're just a wonderful guy, leading a fulfilling, prosperous life, beloved by many. ;)

emphasis achieves nothing.......it's still blubbering

all it took was 3-4 words to send you off like a deflating balloon

Somewhere in Denver, there's an Actual Broncos Fan fixated on this
denver_broncos_1960-1961.png
It's okay, I know you make the association with the old man, to each his own...the points I've made on the topic are factual

he had never even been to a Super Bowl

Yes, Bernie Kosar had never been to a Super Bowl. But he was the beloved, savior QB of Cleveland that Belicheck summarily ditched when he wasn't playing well. It tells us how BB does his decision making (as if there were any questions at this point - which apparently there are). It doesn't matter what you've DONE. It matters what you CAN DO. Brady would have replaced Bledsoe even if Bledsoe had a Super Bowl ring.

I'm surprised this is even a discussion. There are no examples I can think of what BB deviated from this philosophy i.e. where a known better player on the team was allowed to sit behind someone who held his position primarily because of past glory. That just doesn't compute with what I know about BB. Feel free to give a contrary example; I'm willing to be educated.

Yes, Bernie Kosar had never been to a Super Bowl. But he was the beloved, savior QB of Cleveland that Belicheck summarily ditched when he wasn't playing well. It tells us how BB does his decision making (as if there were any questions at this point - which apparently there are). It doesn't matter what you've DONE. It matters what you CAN DO. Brady would have replaced Bledsoe even if Bledsoe had a Super Bowl ring.

I'm surprised this is even a discussion. There are no examples I can think of what BB deviated from this philosophy i.e. where a known better player on the team was allowed to sit behind someone who held his position primarily because of past glory. That just doesn't compute with what I know about BB. Feel free to give a contrary example; I'm willing to be educated.

Plus Bernie was overruling BB on play calls and furthermore drawing plays in the sand.

Plus Bernie was overruling BB on play calls and furthermore drawing plays in the sand.

I always what would happen if a coach was overruled by his players. For example, Pittsburgh is up 33-30 with 3:10 left in the 4th. It's 4th and 2 Patriots from the Steelers 46. BB sends out the punting team; Brady waves them off, and he goes for, and gets the 1st down...

I always what would happen if a coach was overruled by his players. For example, Pittsburgh is up 33-30 with 3:10 left in the 4th. It's 4th and 2 Patriots from the Steelers 46. BB sends out the punting team; Brady waves them off, and he goes for, and gets the 1st down...

He would still bench him for the first drive I bet.

this is about as likely as Hoyer running out to the huddle and pulling a Shane Falco

v7qQeXF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes