PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

15 Jets now on Covid reserve list

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score

The Jets have added 15 to the COVID-19 reserve list. Beyond coach Robert Saleh, the Jets won’t have (until cleared to return) cornerback Michael Carter II, receiver Elijah Moore, offensive lineman Alijah Vera-Tucker, defensive lineman Foley Fatukasi, defensive end John Franklin-Myers, cornerback Justin Hardee, linebacker Hamsah Nasirildeen, safety Sharrod Neasman, receiver Jeff Smith, linebacker Blake Cashman, linebacker Noah Dawkins, cornerback Lamar Jackson, cornerback Tanzel Smart, and receiver Vyncint Smith.

I was wondering where lamar jackson has been, guess he went to nyj

Could this possibly help them? Maybe the backups are better.

Sounds like they’re really trying to lose to the Jags this week. Gotta draft early to pick their next bust qb.
they have anyway 2 top 5 picks next year

still great, if they could draft actually :rofl:
From our Jete Suck thread:

Since 2009, the Jets have used more top-5 picks on quarterbacks (three) than any other team, but their aggregate passer rating over that span (75.3) is the lowest in the league.
The Jets have employed four GMs this decade, each with a distinctly different style of team-building. That's part of the problem; there's no continuity. Because ownership has no conviction, the approach is chameleon.​
But there is one common denominator: Bad drafting.
Let them draft all they want, they suck at it, and the owner keeps firing GMs so quickly no particular team building strategy takes hold.

From our Jete Suck thread:

Since 2009, the Jets have used more top-5 picks on quarterbacks (three) than any other team, but their aggregate passer rating over that span (75.3) is the lowest in the league.
The Jets have employed four GMs this decade, each with a distinctly different style of team-building. That's part of the problem; there's no continuity. Because ownership has no conviction, the approach is chameleon.​
But there is one common denominator: Bad drafting.
Let them draft all they want, they suck at it, and the owner keeps firing GMs so quickly no particular team building strategy takes hold.

Coaching hasn’t been much better.

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way from your first Covid test to your last playing day. ;)

Last edited:
I bet all 53 and the practice squad are hoping to spend it with their familes. Lets just give them the rest of the year off regardless whether they have it or not. No one deserves that kind of misery just because they were drafted into that cesspool. Just give the other franchises the w’s and call it another losing season.

locker rooms are probably the worst place outside of gyms to contract something. we've seen it before when something gets into a locker room it goes right through it, I recall several times hearing over the years about how the Pats had a flu bug ravage through the locker room. IIRC didn't the Bucs & Giants have a MRSA thing happen?

locker rooms are probably the worst place outside of gyms to contract something. we've seen it before when something gets into a locker room it goes right through it, I recall several times hearing over the years about how the Pats had a flu bug ravage through the locker room. IIRC didn't the Bucs & Giants have a MRSA thing happen?
Yep (although the Giants might be just one case). Browns too.

The league may cancel this game since both the Jets and Jags are out of the playoffs.

Everyone is getting covid now. I have absolutely no life which is the only thing protecting me from getting it.
Wife & I may be the only people in the US without Covid. Just took home Covid tests sent to us by her brother whom we're visiting for Christmas. His immune system is in the toilet so we're testing and will test on day of visit again. Will avoid being near Lamar or any Jete between now & Friday.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back