PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

12th Annual D.W. Toys Trade-a-Rama "After-the-Draft" moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DW Toys

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
These are ideas to supplement the Draft that some Teams were missing. These are a list of 12. This dozen will find homes.
Be gentle with me!
DW Toys
1.Jadeveon Clowney DE>Tennessee-They have CAP enough to sign him and need pass rush, Changes their whole defense. They traded their stud Jurrell Casey. 2. Cam NewtonQB> Wait for training camp
3. Jameis WinstonQB> Patriots. If Stidham stumbles do we go to Hoyer???? Only if he agrees to come in and compete in a Teddy Bridgewater type of scenario for small dollars
4. Logan Ryan, CB>Las Vegas. Raiders need an experienced dependable CB to help kids.
5. Kelvin Beachum, Offensive Tackle>Chicago

6. Jason Peters>Wait for Training camp
7. Bashaud Breeland>Tennessee. Thin group. Lost Ryan and Butler had injuries.
8. Markus Golden>L.A. Rams. They lost Matthews and Fowler from their pass rush
9. Darqueze Dennard>L.A Chargers.This group. Traded Hayward.
10. Carlos Hyde, Running Back>Pittsburg. RB injuries were a factor in 2019. This Guy fits the Steelers. No Draft picks ups in the DWT Draft.
11. Kamalei Correa LB> Patriots.....You know why! This guy was very solid in 2019. Should be cheap
12. Everson Griffin> Can I be greedy and we come up with CAP to sign him? Reminds me of the Anderson pick up.

These are ideas to supplement the Draft that some Teams were missing. These are a list of 12. This dozen will find homes.
Be gentle with me!
DW Toys
1.Jadeveon Clowney DE>Tennessee-They have CAP enough to sign him and need pass rush, Changes their whole defense. They traded their stud Jurrell Casey. 2. Cam NewtonQB> Wait for training camp
3. Jameis WinstonQB> Patriots. If Stidham stumbles do we go to Hoyer???? Only if he agrees to come in and compete in a Teddy Bridgewater type of scenario for small dollars
4. Logan Ryan, CB>Las Vegas. Raiders need an experienced dependable CB to help kids.
5. Kelvin Beachum, Offensive Tackle>Chicago

6. Jason Peters>Wait for Training camp
7. Bashaud Breeland>Tennessee. Thin group. Lost Ryan and Butler had injuries.
8. Markus Golden>L.A. Rams. They lost Matthews and Fowler from their pass rush
9. Darqueze Dennard>L.A Chargers.This group. Traded Hayward.
10. Carlos Hyde, Running Back>Pittsburg. RB injuries were a factor in 2019. This Guy fits the Steelers. No Draft picks ups in the DWT Draft.
11. Kamalei Correa LB> Patriots.....You know why! This guy was very solid in 2019. Should be cheap
12. Everson Griffin> Can I be greedy and we come up with CAP to sign him? Reminds me of the Anderson pick up.

I thought that Correa re-signed.

Yes, the patriots need a acquire another QB. Love is one answer. Newton is another. And, yes, Winston is a 3rd option.

I thought that Correa re-signed.

Yes, the patriots need a acquire another QB. Love is one answer. Newton is another. And, yes, Winston is a 3rd option.
I would love to see Winston sign and play for the Pats. And when he throws his 3rd interception of the 2nd half in his first game, I want to see either BB’s head explode or see him choke Winston out on the field of play. Since that can’t happen and BB is self-aware, there is no way on God’s green earth that Winston is a Patriot.

In 2019 Jim Winston had WRs Mike Evans ranked 6th, Chris Godwin ranked 2nd, Breshad Perriman ranked 29th. 2019 NFL WIDE RECEIVER RATINGS | Football Outsiders

Plus, OJ Howard ranked 19th and Cameron Brate ranked 32nd. 2019 NFL TIGHT END RATINGS | Football Outsiders

29 INTs and a 61% completion rate with top notch WRs. Tampa ran Winston out of town.

How does Winston get better coming to a NE team with Edelman 55th, Sanu 74th as your best WRs? No TEs to speak of. Not even the 32nd ranked TE in the NFL.

I can picture Tom Brady in Tampa lighting up the NFL with his new toys, but not Winston coming to NE and playing better. Maybe a bad QB + bad to average WRs = success these days.

In 2019 Jim Winston had WRs Mike Evans ranked 6th, Chris Godwin ranked 2nd, Breshad Perriman ranked 29th. 2019 NFL WIDE RECEIVER RATINGS | Football Outsiders

Plus, OJ Howard ranked 19th and Cameron Brate ranked 32nd. 2019 NFL TIGHT END RATINGS | Football Outsiders

29 INTs and a 61% completion rate with top notch WRs. Tampa ran Winston out of town.

How does Winston get better coming to a NE team with Edelman 55th, Sanu 74th as your best WRs? No TEs to speak of. Not even the 32nd ranked TE in the NFL.

I can picture Tom Brady in Tampa lighting up the NFL with his new toys, but not Winston coming to NE and playing better. Maybe a bad QB + bad to average WRs = success these days.

Check his sack total. More mobile than TB12 and still took a shellacking.47 sacks versus 27.
I just would like to see how much effort BB and Josh would put into Winston to make him have a better year than TB.
Can you see the gauntlet thrown at their feet to make this kid impressive?
I can see this as the game within the game for them!
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back