PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'07-'08 Patriots most hyped team in NFL History?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
the patriots are the most hyped team because in their 06 campaign, they were 4 points shy of the superbowl.....with receivers like caldwell, gaffney, and past prime brown....the only receiver that had played in the 05 season was brown, so brady had a new receiving corps, full of unknowns....

the colts on the other hand, yeah they've been hyped for years, but not as hyped as the 07 patriots, why? b/c the colts had the same team for the past 6-9 years....so you knew what they were capable of, losing year in and year out in the playoffs....

i'm just surprised, with all the hype around peyton, that it took him 10 years in the nfl to win ONE superbowl....

it just shows, how much better the pats are than the colts, the colts spend 99.9% of the salary cap for 10 years, and have 1 title to show for it....the pats have on average 20-35 million in cap space, and they have 3 titles...

i'm glad colts fans think they're on top of the world with their 3 straight wins over brady and the pats.....now you guys are 3-5.....against NE....whooo go colts!

Why won't it last long? Last time I checked the Colts still have the best QB in the NFL, the best pair of WRs in the NFL and still carry a solid ground game. When at their best, you can't stop their offense.

M. Harrison isn't getting any younger. Which I'll admit doesn't make that much of a difference because they'll still have Wayne and Gonzales and Clark.

But to lose 75% of your secondary, and some key front 7 players on an already pitiful D? Look at it this way, would you rather have a B offense and an A offense or an A+ offense and F defense?

No you just don't like me, big difference.

Why won't it last long? Last time I checked the Colts still have the best QB in the NFL, the best pair of WRs in the NFL and still carry a solid ground game. When at their best, you can't stop their offense.

For the record, my name's Aqua4Ever04, you said it wrong.

Yeah, you're right I don't like you. I don't like welching jerkoffs, and you're a welching jerkoff.

What do you care about the Dolts? Last time I checked your POS team was still trying to pull its sorry ***** out of the division cellar. When your pack of losers can muster up a winning record come talk to me.

No, the record shows I had your name right. It's AquaWelch4Ever, for as long as you continue to stiff the people you know you lost your bets to then you'll be a welching loser for life.

I like all of the hostile comments coming my way when I didn't even mention my home team in my initial post......oh, And I know what team won the superbowl and which didn't :rolleyes: it doesn't look like my team was the one that needed to make drastic changes

Enjoy it while you can....yer days in the sun are fast coming to an end....

Imagine this poor SOB having to live in Indiana and be subjected to Dolts 24/7/365 and more importantly, young frankenstein 24/7/365 as well, who during the Dolts entire Super Bowl run played two decent quarters of football out of sixteen, and we all know what game that was in.

Yep, a blind squirrel does find an acorn every once and awhile and a broken watch is right twice a day and frankenstein and the Dolts are living proof of that............

You're still a teenager, Aqua so you really arent quite an adult yet.

Can I go to jail? Can I vote? Am I out of high school? Can I buy tabbaco products? Can I serve in the military? I'm pretty sure all of these things qualify me as an adult.

And in 8 months they willl be the most hyped champion in history

I like all of the hostile comments coming my way when I didn't even mention my home team in my initial post......oh, And I know what team won the superbowl and which didn't :rolleyes: it doesn't look like my team was the one that needed to make drastic changes

You made plenty of drastic changes. You let go of Nick Harper, and Brandon Stokley, and Cato June. Sounds like a great offseason to me. At least you have your 2nd round pick Tony Ugoh to save you.

Yeah TD Colts you are 1000% correct; the Patriots "ran" out after they lost the AFC Championship game and made all of these changes in personnel (when you lose, isn't that usually what happens?) , while your team basically did jack and let a number of players from a Super Bowl winner walk, to be replaced with players taken in an incredibly weak draft.

Hey, gloat all you can WHILE you can, right now everyone is 0-0, including you defending SB Champion Colts.

To answer your initial question, yes, there is WAY too much hype for my liking, but as others have pointed out to you, your team got the same treatment in 03 and 04.

Being a Colts fan, PLEASE explain to me how your team came here in 04 and should have blown the Patriots off the field, yet put up a grand total of 3 points.

And you Ballsack4ever, now I know why you continue to hang around here; to get your petty, cheap, childish, below the belt shots in whenever you can, you friggin king of the trolls that you have become and will always be.

You've got balls the size of King Kongs to talk about ANY friggin team being overhyped; your Doofins of a couple of years ago, the team with the whopping 9-7 record (win #9 coming vs the third stringers of the Patriots, but we all know you hold onto that win like grim ****ing death, the cheap ass, lame ass, pathetic win that it was) was the darlings of the media last year, predicted to go to the Super Bowl. Plus, we all remember your instant troll HOF thread to remind us all of that.

Please get a clue you ******* ******.

The Colt's got beat by a better team in 04, just as the pats did last year. End of story.

Can I buy tabbaco products?

I'm pretty sure most qualified adults can spell tObacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back