•Program Alert....Leigh Bodden•

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Leigh Bodden to be on Sirius NFL The Opening Drive at 9:30

How was it?

ehh not mch there football wise but it was good to hear a guy I haven't really heard speak or be interviewed. He was on there to promote a hometown program to help young people with their finances. Sounds like a good guy.

He mentioned his shoulder is feeling great and he's ready to go and prove he was worth the big contract. He also said he didn't think that McCourty was going to be as good as he was last year.

wha??? why the hell would he say that?

It's easy to mis-interpret his quote here.

He is saying that last year he was surprised at how good he played, not that next year he won't be as good.

It's easy to mis-interpret his quote here.

He is saying that last year he was surprised at how good he played, not that next year he won't be as good.

it reminds me of Moss quotes. We knew what he meant, but werent sure why he worded it that way ;)

tell me...what do you think Adrian Peterson meant when he said NFL players are the equivalent of black slaves pre-Civil War?

tell me...what do you think Adrian Peterson meant when he said NFL players are the equivalent of black slaves pre-Civil War?

I believe he was refering to the fact that, at any given time, every player does not have the right to simply quit playing for his team and look to another for employment.

But he's still a moron for comparing it in that way. That comment will forever be connected to him till he takes his dirt nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back