PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“THIS is the best Patriots throwback uniform thread on the front page of PatsFans” - Many Satisfied Thread Participants. UPDATE: You won't believe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
breaking news, Borg!! The Hadron Collider in Switzerland has discovered a NEW sub-atomic particle...they've named it the Woke...and now it's being postulated by our own Ocrazio/Talib Infinite Genders Institute that the "woke" particle's discovery is only the tip of the melting glacier arctic iceberg and there are INFINITE NUMBERS of genders...amazing breakthroughs happening in mere months.
Wondering which one I am...

...but the old lady doesn't seem concerned

breaking news, Borg!! The Hadron Collider in Switzerland has discovered a NEW sub-atomic particle...they've named it the Woke...and now it's being postulated by our own Ocrazio/Talib Infinite Genders Institute that the "woke" particle's discovery is only the tip of the melting glacier arctic iceberg and there are INFINITE NUMBERS of genders...amazing breakthroughs happening in mere months.
I try to be woke, but I always doze off...

The good ole days when leather was real.

The chicks actually dug these...

The material does make a difference.

My home town made laws just for me...

You gotta go with what you got... isn't that the Patriot Way?

If any of you are still reading this thread and have remarkably made it to this post I apologize because you've clearly been duped.

The OP once dreamed about being a juggler but realized that he had no balls.

He's the guy who calls you trying to sell you extended warranties for your car.

He voted for Trump. Twice!! On the same ballot.

He was asked "how many chromosomes do you have" and he responded with "more than you".

Please don't fall for this con man's shenanigans. He's only here for one thing. Duping the dupable. Don't be that dupe. Be my dupe.

Y'all have been warned.

BeInTheKnow.com

If any of you are still reading this thread and have remarkably made it to this post I apologize because you've clearly been duped.

He was asked "how many chromosomes do you have" and he responded with "more than you".

Please don't fall for this con man's shenanigans. He's only here for one thing. Duping the dupable. Don't be that dupe. Be my dupe.

Y'all have been warned.

BeInTheKnow.com

Hey, we went over this. I thought the ballot was asking for who I wanted to vote for, and then subsequently asking who I had just voted for. They should have accepted the ballot even though I crossed out my first vote because I replaced it with my second vote.

Y'all have been warned.

BeInTheKnow.com
In a lot of pain now post surgery but your excellent posts are comforting

Can we all at least agree the Pats need to change their uniforms?

How dare you.
1186228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes