PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“The Patriots Haven’t Played a Real Team”

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I’m so sick of hearing that from the talking heads and fans.

Today, I’m wearing a Sh** eating grin watching the Jets out play “Them Cowboys”!

Fuggn HOO Rah :D

Today, I’m wearing a Sh** eating grin watching the Jets out play “Them Cowboys”!

All that means is the league sucks. Pats are smoking every team except the Bills

All that means is the league sucks. Pats are smoking every team except the Bills
I think it means the heads are full of it. All NFL teams are real and all have talent to varying degrees

The Patriots are who we think they are.

It's amazing that after 6 rings, countless wins and another undefeated start, there are still Patriots fans that give a flying f about what anyone outside of this organization has to say.

Apparently there are not many “real” teams in the league. I guess we’ll have to settle for the ones on the schedule while ESPN reminds us of the Browns greatness.

I guess they forget what happened last year, in the playoffs where we held Mahonnes to ZERO in the whole first half and also held the "HIGH POWERED" rams offense to 3 the whole game..... and how the defense is better than last season's defense.

It's amazing that after 6 rings, countless wins and another undefeated start, there are still Patriots fans that give a flying f about what anyone outside of this organization has to say.
It's mind numbing. I can't imagine letting any troll, talking head rent space in my mind like some do here.

People still, actually watch Skip, SAS, Wright etc & get red in face mad.

I hope there all very young people (15-25). That would explain something. Imagine being 30+. Listening, watching these losers & having it effect your real life.

I guess they forget what happened last year, in the playoffs where we held Mahonnes to ZERO in the whole first half and also held the "HIGH POWERED" rams offense to 3 the whole game..... and how the defense is better than last season's defense.
Defense is terrific this year, and terrific against the Rams in the Super Bowl. And got the job done against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game. But the first half thing is a little misleading, considering the Chiefs scored 24 points in a quarter in that game too.

I think some of you have to pay attention to how this current squad operates. It's criticism like this that fuels the team to SBs, at least the last 2 super bowls. Call it insecurity on part of the players, but it seems to work. People who post this stuff aren't necessarily mad at Shannon, Skip, Kellerman, or Parker. I would LOVE for the media narrative for the rest of the season to be "they aren't good enough."

Last edited:
Defense is terrific this year, and terrific against the Rams in the Super Bowl. And got the job done against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game. But the first half thing is a little misleading, considering the Chiefs scored 24 points in a quarter in that game too.

I'm just saying, the defense was really good last season. Its only better this season but somehow we aren't a legit defense ands team to a lot of people, its all talk and stupidity to me.

My team is a pretender who loses to good teams.

Your team hasn’t played good teams (but is winning by 25 ppg on average and has historically been had by far the most success when playing good teams for the last 19 years).

Therefore, my team > your team.

They've played everyone on their schedule and won. Can't blame the Pats because the teams they have on their schedule suck. Played 6 teams beat 6 teams. All they can do.

Alabama, Ohio State, and Oklahoma are not on the schedule

Can only play who’s on the schedule

Which in this case, includes playing and beating the current #2 team in the AFC. On the road. But because that team is from Buffalo, popular wisdom seems to be that they don't count.

For all the disparaging of the AFCE -- and honestly, this year's Dolphins team alone makes that reasonable--the division may well send more teams to the playoffs than the "powerhouse" AFCN.

Barring injuries..the Pats will be ready for the meat of their schedule when it arrives...Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson,Carson Wentz, Zak Preston, Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes, Andy Dalton, Josh Allen, and last but not least Josh Rosen........ What's to be afraid of with that schedule :D

What is even a real team anymore this year?

You can really only point to the two undefeateds

I like how the knock for a team that has played the schedule the nfl gave them and is 6-0 and blowing out teams and has been to 3 straight super bowls and 4 in the last 5 seasons is "they haven't played anyone"

It's the "Yeah So" argument for sports.

tenor.gif

All the idiots are trying to do is plant their "told ya so" seed for down the road if the Pats get to the playoffs and lose

I'm sure the media will be gushing about the 49ers except who have they played?

Tampa Bay (2-4)
Cincinnati (0-6)
Pittsburgh (1-4)
Cleveland (2-4)
Los Angeles (3-3, 1 of those 3 losses was to 2-4 Tampa Bay)

and next week they'll go to 6-0 because they are playing 1-5 Washington

So very similair to the Pats. Although Pats have the better quality win beating Buffalo who has 4 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back