PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“I only care about our fans,” Bob Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, the gall, the nerve of this clown, can he get anymore insulting? 'I only care about the fans'
roflmao.gif
.....what a load of laughable ****. I bet Goodell the PR man coached him on that one. Hey Bob Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining...You balless surrender monkey.

'The most important thing to me is that the fans of the New England Patriots know that i'm always looking out for the teams best interest'
roflmao.gif

“I only care about our fans,”Kraft said via CBS-Boston. “I did my part to be a good partner, I think. The most important thing to me is that the fans of the New England Patriots know that I’m always trying to look out for the team’s best interest, and I think this was in the best long-term interest of our team.”
roflmao.gif

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...owner_robert_kraft_i_only_care_about_our_fans

Last edited:
He's truly clueless......has absolutely no sense of what he just did. I've been a fan since 1960, and I have never received a gut punch like that from anything the Patriots have ever done.

Actions speak louder than words. I'll give Kraft the possibility that this is kraftier than I can contemplate. (No pun intended) If we get to the draft and the first rounder is still gone, then I'll call B.S. (Hey, maybe there is a verbal agreement to give the team back the draft picks after the season or something.)

Actions speak louder than words. I'll give Kraft the possibility that this is kraftier than I can contemplate. (No pun intended) If we get to the draft and the first rounder is still gone, then I'll call B.S. (Hey, maybe there is a verbal agreement to give the team back the draft picks after the season or something.)

I'm assuming this is sarcasm? You know the pick, the money, etc. ship has totally sailed, right?

What a greedy little jerk. Many of us have spent thousands lining his pockets. The most expensive ticket prices in the NFL, $12 beers, $50 parking. Thanks Bob. Eff you.

He is saying this during may and june, if the gofund page reachs the 1 million dollars he will take the money and will throw the fans under the bus again hahaha

Here is the bottom line. He knows the stadium is going to be packed opening night. they may boo him or goodell but after the first pats TD everyone will cheer and come back for more again. thats all he cares for. If people somehow can skip the game and make them play in the empty stadium it will be great but wont happen.Lot of non pats fans and corporates will still buy the tkts and fill it up like some concert.

Right, you only hurt the ones you love. :rolleyes: Jonathon better take a look how kraft treats his sons....my son Brady didn't fair too well.

Probably checked the ticker on pats merchandise and saw a big red f-&in number. Too late blowjobbob

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes