PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yet another Brady argument thread

Read his thread, him and the numbers are right, based on the fact that it’s one of the most reliable cap sites in the world

“but I cant see any way that the team was salary cap constrained.”
So your argument is that a team had no cap money but an article that’s says they shouldn’t have no cap money is right? Is that your argument?
Cash spent is just one factor is cap situation.

So you think (and you are the only one arguing guarantees about Brady) that Tom Brady left the patriots because he wants to be paid an extra year if he has a career ending injury or he is afraid he will suck and no one will want him.
Remarkable. You need to give Brady more credit
When did I mention a career ending injury? Now you’re reaching. Howe and Curran both linked in this thread, have reported that Brady want a multi year commitment. Don’t you think that implies guaranteeing years on his deal?

So your argument is that a team had no cap money but an article that’s says they shouldn’t have no cap money is right? Is that your argument?
Cash spent is just one factor is cap situation.
I’m glad you agreed OTC was reliable, honestly it makes this so much better

I’m glad you agreed OTC was reliable, honestly it makes this so much better
Nice try. You know what I said.

What do you actually think he means. This should be good.

Read his thread, go back and tell a guy who has kept track of every single patriots transaction for a decade that his math is wrong

When did I mention a career ending injury? Now you’re reaching. Howe and Curran both linked in this thread, have reported that Brady want a multi year commitment. Don’t you think that implies guaranteeing years on his deal?
No, it doesn’t imply that at all. If they meant guarantees they would have said guarantees.
If his injury wasn’t career threatening why would they not keep him? Why couldn’t he play elsewhere?

Read his thread, go back and tell a guy who has kept track of every single patriots transaction for a decade that his math is wrong
I didn’t say his math was wrong I said you don’t understand what he is saying.
You keep doing this. You misunderstand things and think that means the person you don’t understand is wrong. You are wrong.

No, it doesn’t imply that at all. If they meant guarantees they would have said guarantees.
If his injury wasn’t career threatening why would they not keep him? Why couldn’t he play elsewhere?
Oh so commitment meant year to year deals, gotcha.

If he misses a large chunk of year 1, and they aren’t tied to him in year 2. Is there a chance they can get out of their deal? Or is this smart team committing 25+ mil to a 44 year old qb coming off a major injury?

I didn’t say his math was wrong I said you don’t understand what he is saying.
You keep doing this. You misunderstand things and think that means the person you don’t understand is wrong. You are wrong.
Tell me what he’s saying, please

I’d like to hear what you think he is saying and then I’ll explain it to you
Tough to see you avoid the topic like this

Oh so commitment meant year to year deals, gotcha.

If he misses a large chunk of year 1, and they aren’t tied to him in year 2. Is there a chance they can get out of their deal? Or is this smart team committing 25+ mil to a 44 year old qb coming off a major injury?
Why would they want to cut him? They accounted for the cost the year before. He’s the GOAT. Unless it’s career ending why wouldn’t they want him back? And if they didn’t he can sign with anyone. Or make 37.5 mill in the booth.
Minimal risk, and surely not a reason to leave a place you want to stay.

Tough to see you avoid the topic like this
Not avoiding anything I’m right here. You clearly don’t understand the cap.
I asked you first to explain what you think it meant. So it’s you who are a lining the topic.

See this is the question you avoided by asking me the same question.

Why would they want to cut him?
They didn’t find value in his contract based on his ability
They accounted for the cost the year before. He’s the GOAT. Unless it’s career ending why wouldn’t they want him back? And if they didn’t he can sign with anyone. Or make 37.5 mill in the booth.
Minimal risk, and surely not a reason to leave a place you want to stay.
Why didn’t they want Revis year 2? He’s one of the greatest corners ever coming off an all pro year

See this is the question you avoided by asking me the same question.
You know my argument, I provided you my evidence. Now you’re waffling

Let’s see you explain away years of math, transaction history, extensions, cap pushes etc.

You know my argument, I provided you my evidence. Now you’re waffling

Let’s see you explain away years of math, transaction history, extensions, cap pushes etc.
No you didn’t say what you think it means. And from this post you clearly don’t understand. I have no clue what your argument is or what you think that Twitter thread means. But since you don’t understand the cap, it’s not surprising. I have to know how much you misunderstand if I am going to teach you

No you didn’t say what you think it means. And from this post you clearly don’t understand. I have no clue what your argument is or what you think that Twitter thread means. But since you don’t understand the cap, it’s not surprising. I have to know how much you misunderstand if I am going to teach you
Sorry Ring, you’ve run out of chances to correct OTC. To end the night, OTC, reliable Patriots beat reporters and Ian agree with me, and you agree with you

Sleep tight!

They didn’t find value in his contract based on his ability

Why didn’t they want Revis year 2? He’s one of the greatest corners ever coming off an all pro year
Revis deal was understood to be a 1 year deal by both sides. He took less than he wanted for one year and the patriots added a second to spread the cap hit. Not at all relevant to Brady.

Sorry Ring, you’ve run out of chances to correct OTC. To end the night, OTC, reliable Patriots beat reporters and Ian agree with me, and you agree with you

Sleep tight!
Ian agreed with me, over and over.
There is no need to correct OTC, just to correct your misunderstanding of it.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back