PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would we consider Marshawn Lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly skeptical until I see Marshawn in Foxboro.

That being said, does the offense get stopped if they had another Beastmode

2nd rounder in 2017? If it's next year's, it's too much. Or maybe they get back a 3rd or 4th.

I find no verification from any of the twitter feeds I have for the Patriots, the Seahawks or ESPN.

A late #2 for Beast Mode ? I realize it's almost certainly not happening but I'm going with true just because I want it to be.

I hope this isn't true.

That guy's tweet is clearly sarcastic

"His friend's uncle knows a Pats personnel guy so it's def legit."

Marshawn for one season would be nice but, for a 2nd? **** no. What's his cap hit for the rest of the year? I'm actually pretty content with rolling the space over for extensions.

Not saying I believe this at all but Barstool had the LaFell and Browner signings way before anybody reported it.

That was Jerry Thornton though. This twerp has never broken anything and the site itself has "broken" several rumors/stories gone wrong. Like the time Mike Vick was spotted at Logan...

That was Jerry Thornton though. This twerp has never broken anything and the site itself has "broken" several rumors/stories gone wrong. Like the time Mike Vick was spotted at Logan...

Actually it appears he was right about Browner but as always take it with a grain of salt.

Marshawn for one season would be nice but, for a 2nd? **** no. What's his cap hit for the rest of the year?
He's signed through next year :

3/4/2012: Signed a four-year, $31 million contract. The deal contains $17 million guaranteed, including a $6 milling signing bonus and all of Lynch's first- and second-year base salaries. Another $1 million is available through incentives in the final two years based on 1,500-yard rushing seasons.

2014: $6 million (+ $500,000 in per-game roster bonuses),
2015: $5 million (+ $2 million in per-game roster bonuses),
2016: Free Agent

OP if this is true you have major patsfans.com street cred...if not then you are a boob, win win really...

hey we have all heard more ridiculous things, but I kind of doubt it. Could be Pete Carrol trying to get rid of some clubhouse cancers though. I feel like it would make more sense for them to just let him walk at the end of the year, but what the hell do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back