PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Andy Hart so angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gresch has one of those voices that sounds fat. I know that sounds wierd, but he really does. His voice reminds me of some guy named Bulldog who I had to listen to while living in Buffalo in 1999. I bet Bulldog is fat too!

And what about Glenn Ordway these days. I see him on NESN or CSN and he looks like his body lost weight, but not his face...what's up with that?

Finally, Fred Smerlas looks like he's in awesome shape. Especially sitting beside DeOssie.

I heard a caller ask Gresch why he always sounds like he's stuck in the bathroom with no toilet paper.

Gresch was speechless for once in his life. Priceless !

I can manage a little of Gresch when he has Zolak there. But when Zo is on one of his many absences, and mental midget Andy has to carry the show, I turn to another station.

Gresch, to me, just doesn't have the brains to carry the conversation. Some of the subjects that he rants about are so lame, I can't understand why the program manager doesn't give him the hook. To paraphrase an old Terry Bradshaw joke, if he had to spell cat, you'ld have to spot him the a and the t.

And who convinced him that he has a good radio voice ? He sounds like a cross between a hyena and a cat in heat. The only worse voice is Tony Maz, who sounds like Gresch on helium.

Last edited:
you know the best way to figure out who the blind as a bat homers are?

The people who think that media folks like paul & andy are anti-patriots. They're far more objective than most media folks around here, and they freaking work for the krafts.

what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes