PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Andy Hart so angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoleon's complex .. Can't stand him, and Gresch ... Im at the point I can't even listen to Gresch's fat voice .. lil off topic I know ..

Gresch has one of those voices that sounds fat. I know that sounds wierd, but he really does. His voice reminds me of some guy named Bulldog who I had to listen to while living in Buffalo in 1999. I bet Bulldog is fat too!

And what about Glenn Ordway these days. I see him on NESN or CSN and he looks like his body lost weight, but not his face...what's up with that?

Finally, Fred Smerlas looks like he's in awesome shape. Especially sitting beside DeOssie.

Last edited:
I like his PFW blog but he censored my comment once that his bathroom humor sounds a lot like Howard Stern (who I despise).His point counterpoint with Fred moderated by Fauria is maddening. He keeps talking over Fred who gets frustrated trying to get his own point across.

I am a bit immature at times but Hart seems to be immature ALL the time, especially on the podcast. He also gets way too loud. He's like a child that MUST be heard by others and will raise his voice until it's the loudest in the room.

That said, I think that he does generate good conversations when it's about football and has some valid points and reasons to back up his points, even if they are flawed. He does seem to have some anger issues, especially if he doesn't get his own way or someone disagrees with him, again a bit childish. If he could tone down the toilet humor a bit and not yell over others and interrupt he would be much better to listen to.

BTW, AH I mean Jackson 2, is that you?

Point Counterpoint is more like Andy's point, point, point, point. Sounds like he wants to murder anyone that disagrees with him Texas chainsaw massacre style. The look on Perillo's face is priceless when he's watching Andy have a meltdown.

Last edited:
I went to last year Season Ticket Holder PreDraft Party.. Let me say this, he had very little to say out of the group.. Reiss, Bruschi, McShay and M. Smith were head and shoulders above him.. It was very noticable.

Actually it was amazing how well Bruschi was versed, great night..

Napoleon's complex .. Can't stand him, and Gresch ... Im at the point I can't even listen to Gresch's fat voice .. lil off topic I know ..

That's SO true. Just by listening to Gresh, you can tell he's fat. Why is that?

Andy Hart lost me this week during his weekly go at it with Paul Perillo in where they were doing the Brady vs Belichick thing and Hart, who is on the BB side all the way, says that the Pats certainly would have been 14-2 WITHOUT BRADY!!! It was a total WTF moment for the viewer and Perillo's face.

You realize that the point of that segment is they come up with a controversial topic and they both have to pick a side, right? They've even commented on the radio show here and there how they sometimes essentially have to flip a coin to see who is arguing which side.

The guy is funny and he mostly likes to stir up crap. He'll passionately defend an argument he doesn't even believe in in the first place just to start a good discussion. In my opinion, it's actually pretty refreshing to hear a guy who isn't a mere homer and always tries to bring a new perspective into the conversation. His loud-mouth style and apparent contrarianism make you approach a topic in a totally different manner than your previous ideas would lead you to.

You realize that the point of that segment is they come up with a controversial topic and they both have to pick a side, right? They've even commented on the radio show here and there how they sometimes essentially have to flip a coin to see who is arguing which side.

Andy is also the only guy in PFW, if I'm remembering this correctly, who thinks Brady is more important to the team's success than Belichick. The others are mostly split or pick Bill in this discussion.

They often have to argue points they don't truly believe in, in order for the show to be entertaining.

Andy Hart is not angry. You are thinking Paul Perillo.

That's just his gimmick on that show. Fred is an unabashed homer, Paul is the moderate, and Andy is the contrarian. Their on-air fights can be epic sometimes.

Wait a minute. Paul, who openly admits he hates the fans, who makes the Brady had a better defense than manning argument and acts as if it is new, is moderate?

Can I have what you are smoking?

I'd reach over the table and knock his teeth out if I was doing that "trash talk" segment with him.

I must say that that segment of the TV show irks me every time I see it. They literally decide before the show begins which side they will each take and then they argue without any chance of a middle-ground.

That being said, I enjoy the rest of the show.

Wait a minute. Paul, who openly admits he hates the fans, who makes the Brady had a better defense than manning argument and acts as if it is new, is moderate?

You know the best way to figure out who the blind as a bat homers are?

The people who think that media folks like paul & andy are anti-patriots. They're far more objective than most media folks around here, and they freaking work for the Krafts.

Gresh is one of the best guys on the air IMHO. Don't confuse his physical appearance and size with knowledge of the game; think of all the guys on this site that know football but are hmmm a bit hefty. In addition he is very well-spoken. Not all sportscasters have a great command of the English language but Gresh does. Maybe not as much as Al Michaels but Michaels is a bit pompous and effete for my taste.

Another thing about Gresh that makes him easy to listen to is that he is not mean-spirited like Callahan and not a Patriots hater like (until recently) most of the rest of the local media.

Not sure why people are in such a tizzy over this. Hart actually took the side that BB is more valuable. It kind of raised my eyes but he backed it up saying that BB is the greatest coach, out schemes teams, does more with less, etc. He also pointed out that BB shines in April where he should win Exec of the year this year. Great point I thought. Hart never said the they would be 14-2 without Brady but he did say they would be pretty close. Kind of like when Cassel stepped in and went 11-5.

I thought he made some good points but i guess everyone here has to give Brady a reach around or you get bashed.

What's the background on Perillo (hating the fans) ?

About Hart, how can he cover the Pats if he is constantly against them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back