PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What will the Patritots' W-L record be with Jimmy G?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will the Patritots w-l record be with Jimmy G?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
CnQYXuPWAAAeUCP.jpg

That's a mean pass rush right there^

4-0 and I'm really saying that. If we walk into the season healthy and stay that way, I am not worried. Call it defiance. I believe we are that good.

I know there will be growing pains. I know we probably won't win pretty. The Oline needs to step the **** up and protect Jimmy. If that happens, with the weapons we'll be rolling out into the field, **** the other 31. Really cry is already in midseason form for me. I love my team and Goodell isn't taking that from me.

Last edited:
I see losses at AZ and vs Bills. I think they can go 3-1 if they commit to a ground game and play great D. But if they try to run the Brady Offense with Jimmy G I think it's a split.

2-2. Losses coming to Arizona and Buffalo.

3-1 but I have no idea what the loss will be. Probably ARI but teams that aren't us tend to fluctuate a lot more year to year.

12-6. Jimmy G will still be on the team when Brady comes back (barring injury or trade).

I think they go 3-1. I know most would probably say a loss to Arizona but I'm going to go with Houston. It's a short week and that pass rush will be tough.

I think BB has the team prepared Week 1 and they beat ARI. Then again, a loss wouldn't be terrible considering how the last two seasons that we lost the opener turned out :D

3-1. This team is going to be really fired up and they have a really strong team and the GOAT coach.

They might want to sign a running back, if there is one.

I say 4-0.

AZ might be tough, but teams aren't themselves the first game of the season, so either team might have a funky game. It took the Pats four games to get their **** together last super-bowl-winning season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back