PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots record vs opponents since 2000

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up, I added the Patriots' record against opponents since 2000 to the site a couple of years ago, with each one appearing on each of the various NFL team pages that are on here.

These haven't gotten many views (single-digit), and I had them linked on top for a while, but they're in the slideout menu. So, any page you go to, it will show you the respective teams' news along with the Patriots' record against them over the last 20+ years, with the game results all listed there as well.

I also recently added all the schedules for the other 31 teams, which you'll see a "SCHEDULE" link up there on the top right of each team's page. The ones from other sites are hard to read (I don't know why they all set them up like a grid instead of a list), so I just added them here.

I've also cleaned up most of the feeds so that the news links are relevant, but I just wanted to make people aware that this bit of info does exist here for anyone who didn't know we had it.

And I will be updating snap counts, etc. along with the stats, top 10 plays, etc. as always for the season. So for the handful of you who find that useful, that will be continuing this year as well :)

Last edited:
Just a quick heads up, I added the Patriots' record against opponents since 2000 to the site a couple of years ago, with each one appearing on each of the various NFL team pages that are on here.

These haven't gotten many views (single-digit), and I had them linked on top for a while, but they're in the slideout menu. So, any page you go to, it will show you the respective teams' news along with the Patriots' record against them over the last 20+ years, with the results all listed there as well. I also recently added all the schedules for the other 31 teams, which you'll see a "SCHEDULE" link up there on the top right of each team's page.

I've also cleaned up most of the feeds so that the news links are relevant, but I just wanted to make people aware that this bit of info does exist here for anyone who didn't know we had it.

And I will be updating snap counts, etc. along with the stats, top 10 plays, etc. as always for the season. So for the handful of you who find that useful, that will be continuing this year as well :)
Brilliant...

I did not know you had such stats available... I am going to start looking closer to home for stats now, vs going to pfr... well done indeed Ian

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3