PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What the F@#$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky Roberts said:
Are you "Fred"? You know that drunken fireman who embarrasses himself at the Meadowlands?

Well, since we have departed from any intellectual dialog, f*** off.

14thDragon said:
Well, since we have departed from any intellectual dialog, f*** off.

I like the way you wave your little green fire helmet and get the crowd going. You must really like attention.

Maybe he's Moga

No ..he is NOT Moga....I am patiently awaiting the first proclamation of the post draft era by Franklin Moga III...now THAT'S entertainment

Joker said:
You DO NOT understand the BB/Pioli philosophy and to be crying about being disappointed with a Super Bowl win and a 2nd round appearance the past two years.

BTW nitwit, you seem to overlook the signing of the BEST DEFENSIVE LINEMAN IN THE NFL when you start shooting off your idiotic mouth about "we didn't do anything with the defense".

BB/SP have bad drafts, they have bad offseasons and sometimes they make pretty big mistakes. (Duane Starks anyone) That doesn't mean I am saying I want a new FO. They do not have a secret pipeline into the future, they can make a mistake as easily as anyone else.

Signing of Seymour does not help fill the holes in the defense. It does keep another hole from opening, but it does not improve anything from January. It was a good signing and a good deal. I said so at the time. But on balance we have lost and added nothing new. If you will recall it was Willie Mac coming of the edge that stoped Jacksonville.

Put down the shovel and climb out of the hole while you still can.

Joker said:
No ..he is NOT Moga....I am patiently awaiting the first proclamation of the post draft era by Franklin Moga III...now THAT'S entertainment

Whoever sees it first, PLEASE post the link for the great man's words. I can't wait either - - need to wear rubber undergarments whenever I read his diatribes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST