PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are You Drinking Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL History

One Bourbon (Knob Creek)
One Scotch (The Balvenie Single Barrel 15 Year Old)
One Beer (Tupper's Hop Pocket Ale)

Rinse and repeat . . .

That covers everyone of age at my house, oh yeah, soda for the kids . . . .

One Bourbon (Knob Creek)
QUOTE]

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - reminds me of that song of the same name, believe it was by Amos Milburne - great tune by the way.

For me , it's going to be whatever beer my buddy brings up, I'm supplying the 1 1/2 inch thick Porterhouse steaks...:)

Whatever the beer of the day is at the bar. One of the many microbrews on tap for only $2.50 a glass.

My friend was on that, Super Cleanse I think it's called. Worked wonders for him he said, looked it too so it's a great idea... well... except for the crapping.

Master Cleanse. I'm on day 7 now. Dreaming of mac/cheese, gyros and spareribs. But that's good, I'm told that's a detox symptom.

The tears of Giants fans.

Seriously? Probably some Blue Moon Winter Ales while tailgating. Gotta be good stuff.

Last edited:
Goin' to a party, Maker's Mark & Ginger Ale, and also some Sam Adams, something routine, I'm saving the really good stuff for February 3rd.

Didn't George Thorogood sing "One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer"?

I won my ebay auction for a bottle of 40 yr old GlenFiddich Single malt scotch, bottled in 2000, its now 47 years old. that will be in my flask on the 10 yard line 9 rows off the pats sideline saturday night, Wooooooot :woohoo:

Warsteiner Dunkel...what else is there?

Consume it with some brats, maybe...been doing it this way for a while now!

Good ole Coke cola for me to and if most of you forget the specifics of the game give me a shout and I'll tell ya lol GO PATS

I won my ebay auction for a bottle of 40 yr old GlenFiddich Single malt scotch, bottled in 2000, its now 47 years old. that will be in my flask on the 10 yard line 9 rows off the pats sideline saturday night, Wooooooot :woohoo:

One Bourbon (Knob Creek)

it will be the balvenie all night for me. nice to see guys drinking the good stuff.

I'll start with Mountain Dew Game Fuel and eating Cape Cod Salt and Vinegar potato chips, then switching to water when the MD is gone. A weird combination, but it has worked for 15 weeks in a row. :D

And I have enough MD for 4 more season. :rocker:

04020302a.jpg

Pretty much everything left in the fridge, I drive the last relative to the airport at 5:00 and then return to drink, drink, drink for the home team.

If you don't mind me asking, what did that go for?

Some light beer for me; likely a six-pack.

i usually drink beer during the games. i'll get nervous and find myself downing beer after beer and i won't feel a thing. once the game is over and i can relax, i'm smashed.

probably some boston lager with shots of baileys for the celebration.

O'Douls...I want to be sober enough after the game to send all my Patriot Hating Friends emails and text messages expressing my joy at 16-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back