PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are You Drinking Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee, since the game starts early Sunday morning here. I miss boozing it up during games.

Captain Morgan white,but not too much,had surgery the other day,have to be good.

Plenty of beer because I'm inviting 1 giants fan and 1 dolphins fan so I can piss on them when we win

10 year Laphroaig and some red wine

A mix or prune Juice and metamucil...been a little backed up lately

a few of these and some Mia tia's

sw_page.jpg

Last edited:
For the pre-game festivities I'll polish off my bottle of Jack with some coke, then a little Maker's Mark for the 1st Q and then onto Sam Light for the rest of the game. I was hoping to have a keggy of Ten Penny Ale left over from Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner but my sister, her BF, my father, my uncle and I did a good job on two of them.

Beer. Beer. Beer.

Did I mention Beer?

Scotch for me! "I love scotch.... scotch, scotch, scotch"

Johnny Walker during the game

and if we win, my traditional (this season) Victory Macallan 18 yr.

this combo has worked for 15 games, i can't see why it won't work for 4 more!

If you don't mind me asking, what did that go for?

Not at all, i won the auction with a bid of 790.00 but was willing to go to 850, seeing how the 50 yr old stuff goes for close to 5k, yeas a bit pricey but ill sip and enjoy that scotch for the next 10 years, unless the pats keep breaking records, it could be all gone by february :eek:

Not at all, i won the auction with a bid of 790.00 but was willing to go to 850, seeing how the 50 yr old stuff goes for close to 5k, yeas a bit pricey but ill sip and enjoy that scotch for the next 10 years, unless the pats keep breaking records, it could be all gone by february :eek:
Please do tell us what you think of it when you've had a taste. I'm a Scotch-lover but have never had the occassion to drink 50 year old Scotch, so I'm very curious.

The bride and I will be drinking Bloody Marys. This is a special occasion, so we will mix Stolichnaya into my very special Bloody Mary mix.

We will have a bottle of Korbel Brut on ice "in case" the Patriots win the game.;)

The game will end here in CA about 8PM, and we are within walking distance of a sports bar that is roosting area for Pittsburg Steeler fans...should the Pats win..;) , we will wear our Brady game shirts, take our lives into our own hands, and walk down to Player's Sports Bar and Grill in Laguna Hills for a nightcap. As usual, our garb will be met with hoots and hollers, scorn and derision...that's OK....by that time the world will have heard the about Patriots and their State of the Union address for 2007.

16-0...baby...GO PATRIOTS!!!!

A nice glass of 18 y/o scotch (Glenfiddich 18 to be exact) and a Rocky Patel R4 7.5"x52 cigar :)

The bride and I will be drinking Bloody Marys. This is a special occasion, so we will mix Stolichnaya into my very special Bloody Mary mix.

We will have a bottle of Korbel Brut on ice "in case" the Patriots win the game.;)

The game will end here in CA about 8PM, and we are within walking distance of a sports bar that is roosting area for Pittsburg Steeler fans...should the Pats win..;) , we will wear our Brady game shirts, take our lives into our own hands, and walk down to Player's Sports Bar and Grill in Laguna Hills for a nightcap. As usual, our garb will be met with hoots and hollers, scorn and derision...that's OK....by that time the world will have heard the about Patriots and their State of the Union address for 2007.

16-0...baby...GO PATRIOTS!!!!

I thought we all agreed that champagne is off limits due to those old fart '72 Dolphins? I'm saving the 'pagne for Feb 3rd.

I thought we all agreed that champagne is off limits due to those old fart '72 Dolphins? I'm saving the 'pagne for Feb 3rd.
Agreed...we'll save the champagne for then. Couple straight shots of Don Julio Anejo will have to suffice.

Last edited:
I won my ebay auction for a bottle of 40 yr old GlenFiddich Single malt scotch, bottled in 2000, its now 47 years old. that will be in my flask on the 10 yard line 9 rows off the pats sideline saturday night, Wooooooot :woohoo:

Oh snap... Very nice! I plan on buying the 30 y/o Glenfiddich when I have some extra money. Fly to California lol, I'll give you a great cigar for a glass of your fine scotch. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft