PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are Chances Patriots Make Splash Trade For Justin Fields?

You were right. 2nd rounder would have done it.
7th rounder may have done the trick….. Another day or two and the Jags could have got him even up for Mac!

Last edited:
Man, the Steelers have Russell Wilson for about $1 million and Fields on the last year of his rookie deal. I like that they're trying out a couple of low risk QBs on the cheap because they're too far out of range to pick a QB, but it feels like they could be picking third in the draft next year.

I would’ve very strongly considered making this trade… Heck I would’ve considered pulling the trigger for Russell Wilson too… Talk about bargain-basement prices, in Both cases…

I would’ve very strongly considered making this trade… Heck I would’ve considered pulling the trigger for Russell Wilson too… Talk about bargain-basement prices, in Both cases…
Yep. The Steelers could polish one of them into a starter going forward or they could have a situation where they don't have any capable QBs. That'll be an interesting situation to watch next year. But if we're trying to develop a QB, I'm glad he's not going to be in the room with those two.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back