PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Week 12 PostGame Thread: NE Loses 10-7 to NYG

Immediate Postgame Reactions
The DL needs another End opposite Judon, but that does NOT mean re-signing Uche, who completely Sucks without him AND whom Bill should've absolutely traded at the deadline, the ****ing clueless old incompetent.

We also need a LB who can actually cover somebody. I thought that was gonna be Marty McPoo's job, but...

And we also need At Least one other starting-caliber Outside CB.

And finally we need a starting-caliber Free Safety.

So, more than just a couple of resources.
You know you've really mismanaged the roster when you're allocating resources to one side of the ball, yet you still have a lot of needs there. The defense could have major needs at S as I expect Dugger to run, Guy needs to be replaced, Uche played his way out of a big contract and I also see him going elsewhere. Jennings is a backup. White probably is the starter opposite Judon in 2024.

Bentley is decent, but should not be their best LB.

CB is a major need. Gonzalez played 3 full games and was shaky in the first two giving up the most total yards in the NFL. I bet many people didn't know this.

Marcus the Midget sucks on defense.
He's a returner at best.

Apologies if this was mentioned before, but I was surprised Mac stayed in even after his delay of game penalty on his 1st drive. I'm like C'MON MAN!!

I don’t think he should be back but I also don’t think Kraft will pay him $20M a year and pay another head coach.
Yea i've heard different reports on what Bill's actual contract is/when it ends. Personally I don't care but i'm sure Bob does.

Marcus the Midget sucks on defense.
Marcus Jones is both a DB and accomplished kickoff returner (34 yard/ return) and punt returner (14.4 yards/return) at University of Houston. I think you're looking at him through just a DB lens. This kid is an outstanding two-way special teams guy who might develop into a slot receiver.

They held a Giants and Colts team that lost their starting QB's to 10 points. The Giants also happen to be a bottom 3 team in the league and have been dreadful. That's not worth getting impressed over. The Jets, Raiders, Seahawks and Cowboys all held the Giants to 10 or less.
How many teams have held the Colts under 20 this season?

It would be criminal at this point for the Patriots to play their way out of a top 3 pick.

They're literally in prime position for the first overall pick at this point.

Panthers fired their coach and have no reason to purposely lose games so they MIGHT be able to like up a win here or there.

However, there's no reason for the Cardinals to lose the rest of their games. Theyre bad. But are they 2 and 15 bad?

We should be able to get a top QB and if Bill doesn't wanna stick around for all that, great. Find the next offensive guru and let's get this thing moving.

Everyone. Must. Go.

Except Gonzalez.
Dumb line that you keep using. Plenty of good players on this roster. Just some awful ones at the wrong positions.

First time since 2000 that we got swept by the NFC part of the schedule. I remember Brady had a nice winning streak going for a while against inter conference opponents…

The hate in this forum is strong for Belichick. I get it, he lost his fastball
My hate is for the broken QB who long should have been benched.

But continuing to give Corky the majority of snaps in practice and starting him in games is infuriating.

Just ride out the rest of the season with Zappe. I understand Corky looks good in practice. But in games he’s awful.

But continuing to give Corky the majority of snaps in practice and starting him in games is infuriating.

Just ride out the rest of the season with Zappe. I understand Corky looks good in practice. But in games he’s awful.
Agreed but no more Zappe either please. At least Grier would be refreshing to watch even if expectations are low…

They are all awful, hate to say it but I’m a sad sack loser that wants Mac to start because he gives them the better chance at the QB to replace him.

Not when you watch Corky through those. :rolleyes:
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Dumb line that you keep using. Plenty of good players on this roster. Just some awful ones at the wrong positions.

There likely isn't anyone on this roster who will be on the next Superbowl winning team.

Gonzalez has youth. The rest should net you the ammo needed to rebuild for 5 years from now.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back