PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL 2023 Post Game Thread: Week 16 - NE @ DEN

Immediate Postgame Reactions
I realize you’re all triggered because well it’s that easy but it still shouldn’t be that hard to answer a simple question. How is your ride on the short bus?
You forgot to pick up archstanton captain.

I don't understand why they ain't capitulate the point.

Bill is the greatest of all time.

However, without Brady the numbers don't support that and that's what matters because Brady isn't out there to fix Bills inadequate drafting.

You cant just let Bill run the franchise into the damn ground because he did a great job
Everyone seems to forget we went 11-5 in 2008 when Brady tore his ACL and missed the playoffs on some crazy tie breakers while the Chargers who went 8-8 got in. All that said, this debate is boring. Football is a team sport.

Patsies didn't "win" a ****ing Thing. In fact they LOST - Big Time - by "winning." ****ing idiots.

#FireTheGroceryShopper

@AndAlGroh'sKidToo.

I seriously think Ryland has to walk home if he doesn't make that last kick! LOL. That kick probably saved his career.

Maybe he'll kick with more confidence now?

One can certainly hope it turns things around for him and thatll be interesting to see. The guy has a cannon for a leg so if he ever puts it together hed be a major asset.

Everyone seems to forget we went 11-5 in 2008 when Brady tore his ACL and missed the playoffs on some crazy tie breakers while the Chargers who went 8-8 got in. All that said, this debate is boring. Football is a team sport.

That team went undefeated the year before...

One can certainly hope it turns things around for him and thatll be interesting to see. The guy has a cannon for a leg so if he ever puts it together hed be a major asset.
Do you think there are fans here who are rooting for Ryland’s failure,

So that they can be “right” that it was a bad pick?

Certainly looks to me like there are.

That team went undefeated the year before...
Ok so Brady accounts for 5 wins. Who is responsible for the other 11?

UGH WHY AM I EVEN ENGAGING IN THIS STUPIDITY

Ok so Brady accounts for 5 wins. Who is responsible for the other 11?

UGH WHY AM I EVEN ENGAGING IN THIS STUPIDITY

Because you won't accept that one guy matters more than the other guy.

And if you do, you chose the wrong one.

I defer to Bill on this one. He said exactly what I said.

Nope. Lost the most important game of the season, the last one.

So if you're counting playoffs.

The difference between Brady and no Brady is the Superbowl.

Got it.

So if you're counting playoffs.

The difference between Brady and no Brady is the Superbowl.

Got it.
Hate to puncture your Brady worship. Brady played in Super Bowl XLII. Pats lost. Got it?

Because you won't accept that one guy matters more than the other guy.

And if you do, you chose the wrong one.

I defer to Bill on this one. He said exactly what I said.
Quick question before i engage and probably waste my time. Redo the 2000 NFL draft with hindsight, tell the Browns they are getting the GOAT if they draft TB12 first overall. What do you think Bradys career would look like?

In fact, many fans across the NFL used 2008 for years to downgrade Brady and elevate Belichick. Now that argument is out the window, they forget 2008 because it's no longer convenient.

Hate to puncture your Brady worship. Brady played in Super Bowl XLII. Pats lost. Got it?

What's your point with this back and forth? Bill coached that game and lost? Got it?

He also benched their second best corner in a Superbowl and lost too. Got it?

If Bill says Brady is the reason for his success than I'm inclined to believe him.

Quick question before i engage and probably waste my time. Redo the 2000 NFL draft with hindsight, tell the Browns they are getting the GOAT if they draft TB12 first overall. What do you think Bradys career would look like?

Brady is responsible for his own success. Stop attributing it to anyone else.

He did the work.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back