PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL 2023 Post Game Thread: Week 16 - NE @ DEN

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Brady is responsible for his own success. Stop attributing it to anyone else.

He did the work.
You’re one of those idiots that think he would have won super bowls no matter how bad a situation he went to. Got it. Thanks for saving me the time of a pointless conversation.

You’re one of those idiots that think he would have won super bowls no matter how bad a situation he went to. Got it. Thanks for saving me the time of a pointless conversation.

Do you often call people idiots when you disagree with them?

Do you make your way through life acting so brazenly douchey?

How does that work?

The only thing pointless is continuing to reply to my Brady 1, Bill 0 take with anything less than substantial proof that this undeniable fact isn't as it seems.

You ask where Brady is without Bill and offer 0 thoughts on the inverse.

Let me help you out. 0 playoff wins and 3 incredibly lopsided losing seasons is where Bill is without Brady.

Stick with the facts and not your conjecture. You'll be better in the long run.

Do you often call people idiots when you disagree with them?

Do you make your way through life acting so brazenly douchey?

How does that work?

The only thing pointless is continuing to reply to my Brady 1, Bill 0 take with anything less than substantial proof that this undeniable fact isn't as it seems.

You ask where Brady is without Bill and offer 0 thoughts on the inverse.

Let me help you out. 0 playoff wins and 3 incredibly lopsided losing seasons is where Bill is without Brady.

Stick with the facts and not your conjecture. You'll be better in the long run.
No I only call people idiots who are so intellectually dishonest that they can say with a strait face Brady would have been just as good if he went to the 2000 Browns. Yes Brady has an amazing work ethic, and worked on his game to the point he is the undisputed GOAT that lapped the competitio, however he did not step on to the NFL field a finished polished product that took the league by storm and was a cheat code to winning Superbowls. I am not discussing the “substantial proof” or “undeniable facts” because your answer to my simple question shows you already have your mind made up and I would be wasting my time.

Quick version Brady goes to some crap organization like the Browns he would be a warning against over drafting like Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. However I don’t think the Patriots were the one situation he would have eventually thrived in, any decent team like the Steelers, Green Bay, **** even Dallas would have given him the time and support it took for him to thrive and win a couple championships. I do think it took Bill though to win 6, together they were that good. As for your asine 1 to 0 comment, convenient you leave out the part where that’s only after 20 years of Bill.

No I only call people idiots who are so intellectually dishonest that they can say with a strait face Brady would have been just as good if he went to the 2000 Browns. Yes Brady has an amazing work ethic, and worked on his game to the point he is the undisputed GOAT that lapped the competitio, however he did not step on to the NFL field a finished polished product that took the league by storm and was a cheat code to winning Superbowls. I am not discussing the “substantial proof” or “undeniable facts” because your answer to my simple question shows you already have your mind made up and I would be wasting my time.

Quick version Brady goes to some crap organization like the Browns he would be a warning against over drafting like Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. However I don’t think the Patriots were the one situation he would have eventually thrived in, any decent team like the Steelers, Green Bay, **** even Dallas would have given him the time and support it took for him to thrive and win a couple championships. I do think it took Bill though to win 6, together they were that good. As for your asine 1 to 0 comment, convenient you leave out the part where that’s only after 20 years of Bill.

You're talking hypotheticals.

I stuck to what we know happened.

Bill has what? 11 full seasons as a head coach without Brady as his QB?

How did those ten seasons go?

We know what Bill is without Brady. You THINK you know what Brady is without Bill in some crazy scenaro where he goes number 1 but doesn't have the skill set as a number 1 to navigate a ****ty Browns team.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back