PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Patriots lose to Raiders 21-17

Immediate Postgame Reactions
interesting break down of the routes pats are running

As much as the I don't the skill players, this is just an example of really bad QB play on the first play. First of all, the route concept for Henry was idiotic as he's not agile enough. He isn't Hernandez. And why is Mac eye balling a route short of the sticks? Pre and post snap there was nobody standing in the middle of the field. The right read was Bourne on his break. Any later and it gets picked.

It worked out for Mac throwing inside to Boune on the hitch route on play #3 or #4, but it relied on Bourne helping him out.

41 went Madden AI mode having the ball go right through you for an easy pick 6. You know Mac was sweating on that play.

Davina Parker should be benched for the last play. This so called "80/20" can't even catch a pass he actually gets separation on.

Yep; route concepts are bad, protection is bad, Corky's making bad decisions and/or bad throws - Spillane should've had a Pick-6 e.g. - and of course Dorothy Parker absolutely ****ing Sucks. Disappointed in Obie & Troy so far too.
That's why we need to scrap the playbook. It's old and stale. It takes Pats receivers 4 years to be productive once they finally learn the playbook. Tom Brady isn't coming back to save us. This **** ain't working.

Hire a young creative offensive HC. Start w/ modern schemes based on speed. We see rookie receivers being productive from the get go on other teams.

I still can't believe Axel Hoyer held onto a 3 point lead for a half. This team is epically bad.

That's why we need to scrap the playbook. It's old and stale. It takes Pats receivers 4 years to be productive once they finally learn the playbook. Tom Brady isn't coming back to save us. This **** ain't working.

Hire a young creative offensive HC. Start w/ modern schemes based on speed. We see rookie receivers being productive from the get go on other teams.
There are some interesting, modern offenses out there these days but we have a neanderthal running everything. I'd say better too early than too late but it's already too late.

I still can't believe Axel Hoyer held onto a 3 point lead for a half. This team is epically bad.
I still can't believe that there are fans here who are willing to let Bill stay here for as long as he wants. What exactly are they watching?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back