PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Billy Cundiff just missed a 45 yard field goal wide left for the Browns, same as it ever was.

Jets out of timeouts with basically the entire fourth quarter left to play.

Pathetic clock-management, but hilarious television for me :cool:

Question: Has the butt block penalty been called on any team, even once since that odious Pats Jets game?

T. Underwood just caught his second TD of the day - an 85-yard catch.

How do the jets always manage to draft the WORST QB in the class? Picture if they had Glennon instead.

Tiquan Underwood, the deep threat?

Finally showing his worth in Tampa. Nice for the kid.

What great timing for me, as I have my first beer in advance of the game tonight, I get to watch another Jets meltdown...:rocker:

************ Houston is PATHETIC.

We better murder them next week

Geno Smith's senior year at WVU:

71.2 comp pct. 4,200 yards 42 TDs 6 INTs

Those had to be some bad defenses!

I have to say that the only move I really question is letting Woodhead walk. I know they have Vereen, but it's not like Woodhead would have broken the bank. Maybe if Washington had actually panned out, I'd feel differently.

With most of the picks the Jets have picked up in the last five or six years save Mohammed Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson, you would think that Rex calls Belichick and asks him who the Pats want them to draft. Geno Smith and Dee Miliner seem to be yet more high draft picks who probably go nowhere.

Keenan Allen is a ******* beast. Man, I wanted that guy in a Patriots jersey so bad.

I have to say that the only move I really question is letting Woodhead walk. I know they have Vereen, but it's not like Woodhead would have broken the bank. Maybe if Washington had actually panned out, I'd feel differently.

People say the Pats let Woodhead walk, but maybe Woodhead didn't want to stay. If I am Woodhead, I would rather play somewhere where I am the undisputed third down back rather than stay here and take Vereen's scraps.

My guess is that the Pats tried to keep Woodhead, but he decided to move on. Can't blame a guy when the Pats already had a guy under contract who can do his role and does it very well and in some ways better.

Keenan Allen is a ******* beast. Man, I wanted that guy in a Patriots jersey so bad.

You have to wonder where BB valued him. Maybe the injury pushed him down to round 4 and he was planning to take him in Boyce's spot. :( No question without the injury Allen was a 1st round pro ready WR.

People say the Pats let Woodhead walk, but maybe Woodhead didn't want to stay. If I am Woodhead, I would rather play somewhere where I am the undisputed third down back rather than stay here and take Vereen's scraps.

My guess is that the Pats tried to keep Woodhead, but he decided to move on. Can't blame a guy when the Pats already had a guy under contract who can do his role and does it very well and in some ways better.

I still miss woody. It was awesome seeing that little bugger next to Tom. I remember in the SF game he had to reach up and grab toms face mask so Tom would look at him lol.

patsinthesnow said:
Geno Smith's senior year at WVU:

71.2 comp pct. 4,200 yards 42 TDs 6 INTs

Those had to be some bad defenses!
That's why NCAA stats are meaningless. Heck, look at Tim Tebow's senior year at Florida:

67.8 comp pct. 2895 yards 21 TDs 5 INTs

Tebow couldn't even complete 67.8% of his passes in pregame warmups in the NFL

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes