PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Am I the only one who thinks Kuechly is a bit overrated? Yeah he puts up a ton of tackles, but he looks completely lost when trying to cover.

Just like the announcer said, the Panthers are lacking in any emotion or any sense of urgency. Super Bowl hangover.

Considering that Carolina just came off not one, but two Super Bowls, a letdown is not exactly shocking.

The Chiefs on the other hand don't have that issue, even though this is a sandwich game between two games against the Broncos.

As far as the possibility of Miami winning goes, consider this: that improves the chances of the Jets missing the playoffs.

:rocker:

If the Texans cannot beat Jacksonville, then how much of a fallout is there? Andre Johnson is only due $6.5 million next year, and moving him has minimal cap savings ($580k), but his non-committal dig at the question of whether or not he was happy and wanted to continue playing for the Texans could motivate ownership to try and trade him before the draft.

I want to shoot myself for taking the Texans in a bet.

Refs just picked up another flag to help the Panthers, no calling a helmet-to-helmet in the end zone.

Refs hate the AFC East.

And I'm starting to hate the MFL. Seriously!!1:mad:

Am I the only one who thinks Kuechly is a bit overrated? Yeah he puts up a ton of tackles, but he looks completely lost when trying to cover.

Overrated? In back to back weeks, he's prevented teams from making passing touchdowns with AMAZING plays in the end zone. Best LB in the league!

I think, if anything, he's been underrated. But, he's living a charmed life in the end zone lately.

MIA got a little too comfy there.

I would welcome him on the Pats squad today and even trade Spikes for him.

Chargers have zero pass rush or corners that can cover. When Alex Smith is completing deep balls on you, you know your D is horrendous.

Chargers got great pressure on manning

Overrated? In back to back weeks, he's prevented teams from making passing touchdowns with AMAZING plays in the end zone. Best LB in the league!

He is good, but the refs stats are a bit better :rolleyes:

Keenan Allen playing great football for the chargers, a steal on the third round

I wanted him, but I'm happy with Dobson too.

I'm not happy with Collins though, a clear bust for me. Second year shine my *****, every team on Nfl has their first pick playing and contributing right now.

These halftime leader stats are pathetic:

Jets:
PASS: Smith 2-6, 21 yds, 0 tds
RUSH: Ivory 5 car, 23 yds, 0 tds
REC: Salas 1 rec, 18 yds, 0 tds​

If the Packers lose this game, do people think Rodgers will carry them to the playoffs? They'd have to go 5-0 to reach 10-6.

I'm not happy with Collins though, a clear bust for me. Second year shine my assignment, every team on Nfl has their first pick playing and contributing right now.

Yea I think that's a pretty premature statement regardless of the player, but especially for a player who was drafted largely on his raw athletic ability. If Mayo hadn't gone down, I wouldn't have expected any substantial use of him during the season.

This DET vs. TB game has been back-and-forth.

So apparently if you're Luke Kuechly, you should just choke out your opponent. Any flags against you will inexplicably be picked up.

So he got away with another one, huh? I can't see the game, but I guess he got another break. That sucks.

If the Packers lose this game, do people think Rodgers will carry them to the playoffs? They'd have to go 5-0 to reach 10-6.

Tough to say.

If the Packers lose then they are 5-6. Right now SF (at Washington), Arizona (home vs Colts) and Chicago (at Rams) are 6-4; the Bears are losing by 10 at halftime. If one of those three win then GB falls two games behind for a wild card and would be 3-5 in the conference; that doesn't look good for winning a wildcard spot or a tiebreaker.

However, they could still win the division. Detroit is losing to Tampa Bay and has a knack for screwing up, and their pass defense is not good. Chicago is devastated with injuries to their defense. The Packers are at Detroit next week, they need that game; the week 17 game at Chicago could decide the division.

Right now it's not just the injury to Rodgers that's killing them; they have what is it, their top three cornerbacks out with injuries? They're really missing their OT Don Barcaly, and to a lesser extent DT Johnny Jolly too. If they don't get some of those guys back soon they're screwed, but if they do then they can still win the division.

Matt Flynn is in the game for the Packers.

Newton> another scrambling, flash in the pan QB. One injury away from obscurity.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back