PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Re: Other Sunday games

The legend of Bobby Rainey grows by the second.

miami is going to cream carolina. This division race is not over yet.

MIA at best will lose 1 more meaning 10-6 MAYBE. ( i see maybe 9-7) If pats drop from 7-3 to 10-6/9-7 then we have major issues and won't be winning 1 playoff game

I see the Jest circus is still in town. :p

Another Geno turnover. I love it!

Greg Salas finally does something useful… and just as I say it Flacco returns the favor.

Sigh. Joe Flaccid gives it right back to them.

Alex Smith actually completed a pass over 25+ yards?!

That's a shocker.

The offensive game plan is more indicative of Smith having so few long plays than it being Smith himself, he averaged 7.07 yard per attempt in 2011 and 7.97 yards per attempt in 2012, this season he has dropped to 5.97 yards per attempt in the conservative run first west coast offense Reid has installed. His team is 9-1 so it appears to be working out though.

I cant trust baltimore today.

If the Texans suck all the way to Bridgewater.......lucky stiffs

I'm watching KC vs SD. It's not an overly entertaining game, but I like to watch Woodhead whenever I get a chance. I loved him so much when he was here. The Chargers got him at a bargain, IMHO. Sadly, KC lost Hali a little while ago to an ankle and his return is questionable.

I'm also watching TB @ DET. This one has the making of one of those underrated games of the week that may go down to the wire. Both teams are playing hard. Glennon looks good again today. Burleson is back and playing well. He has a TD catch thus far already.

Sigh. Joe Flaccid gives it right back to them.

Flacco will long be remembered as the winner of the 2012-2013 super bowl and the recipient of one of the worst contracts at team has ever been foolish enough to give a player. Flacco is not a $120.6 mil QB :bricks:

Why do flucco and eli played such garbage vs the rest of the league but, turn into friggin joe montana vs us?

of course...the week we want the panthers to win..they are laying an egg against the fumble machine

texans-jags thursday game?

Wonder how mayock will try and pump that one up...:bricks:

NFL RedZone is they way to go until pats coverage is on.

What has gotten into the St. Louis Rams? They beat the Colts 38-8 in week 10 then had their bye week and now they’re leading the Bears 21-7 with 10+ minutes remaining in the second quarter.

The NFC West is probably the strongest division in the NFL:

Seahawks 10-1
49ers 6-4
Cardinals 6-4
Rams 4-6

Clete Blakeman with another bogus call on that Fauria TD. He clearly didn't have his feet down.

MIA at best will lose 1 more meaning 10-6 MAYBE. ( i see maybe 9-7) If pats drop from 7-3 to 10-6/9-7 then we have major issues and won't be winning 1 playoff game

First, let's wait to see if the Dolphins have yet another second half collapse. They do that quite often. This game is far from over.

Second, the Dolphins are a Jeckyl and Hyde team. Don't be shocked if they lose three or even four more games. They lost to the Bucs two games ago.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back