PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Re: Other Sunday games

Brady6 said:
The offensive game plan is more indicative of Smith having so few long plays than it being Smith himself, he averaged 7.07 yard per attempt in 2011 and 7.97 yards per attempt in 2012, this season he has dropped to 5.97 yards per attempt in the conservative run first west coast offense Reid has installed. His team is 9-1 so it appears to be working out though.
Alex Smith sucks and the Chiefs are overrated. Their 9-1 record is a mirage. They haven't beaten anyone of note.

First, let's wait to see if the Dolphins have yet another second half collapse. They do that quite often. This game is far from over.

Second, the Dolphins are a Jeckyl and Hyde team. Don't be shocked if they lose three or even four more games. They lost to the Bucs two games ago.

I know. I was being generous with my guesses. Was in response to the poster that said the division race isn't over. MIA and Jets aren't coming close to the division title unless Brady goes down

Why do flucco and eli played such garbage vs the rest of the league but, turn into friggin joe montana vs us?

I guess for the same reason a lot of the average QB's have done the same thing. It's just one of those inexplicable things. Ah well. I still enjoy watching them suck against the other teams.:D

Re: Other Sunday games

Robert Lester. Karma.

Got laid out by his own teammate.

I love how MIAs stadium is always very empty no matter what the game

I just saw a flag literally fly in front of the camera in the Mia Car game. And it mysteriously disappeared again . WTF?

Alex Smith just made a really nice throw. Good job.

What has gotten into the St. Louis Rams? They beat the Colts 38-8 in week 10 then had their bye week and now they’re leading the Bears 21-7 with 10+ minutes remaining in the second quarter.

The NFC West is probably the strongest division in the NFL:

Seahawks 10-1
49ers 6-4
Cardinals 6-4
Rams 4-6

They have one of the best DE duos I can remember in a long time.

Chargers have zero pass rush or corners that can cover. When Alex Smith is completing deep balls on you, you know your D is horrendous.

Ravens O scares the crap out of me :D

Tampa is going to be tough down the stretch for a lot of teams.

Jets vs Ravens = two horrible teams :ugh:

wow...what a pick by TB.

Newton picked off. I bet Panther fans are "*******" loving this. :D

Justin Houston is down for the Chiefs too in addition to Hali. Wow

So people were ready to crown the Panthers and Cam as legit SB contenders?

I laughed at that thought.

KC loses houston and hali. Is denver the only friggin afc contender without multiple key injuries? They should be embarrassed if they don't win the afc. Only guy they've lost is ryan clady.

Newton picked off. I bet Panther fans are "*******" loving this. :D

It's bad because when the play happened I was like, "Haha! Yes!!" then realized wait, I should be rooting for Carolina... guess I'm still bitter from Monday.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back