PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Give Romo and Cowboys credit. Didn't fold like a cheap tent when the game was tied up.

Looks like there is going to be no miracle 2nd half of the season for the Giants. It's now between the Eagles and Cowboys.

The Cowboys win keeps a 7-8 v. 8-7 showdown against the Eagles in play for week 17.

Did Revis get hurt today?

They became victims of the moment and in turn became their own worst enemy in the process. They thought by having an elite QB they could get away with this trade despite having a sieve like offense line (perception). People would often falsely blame the Browns' O-Line for Richardson's failures. They're now trying to do the same on the Colts. While it might be true to a degree, Donald Brown is gaining over 5 yards per during the same time-frame that Richardson's under 3 in 8 games with the team.

Jim Brown called it from the get-go, Richardson's ordinary. I'll take that a step further and say that he flat-out sucks.

Yeeaaah, I do remember Brown saying that now that you mentioned it. I also remember that there was some backlash too. He nailed it, though!

Give Romo and Cowboys credit. Didn't fold like a cheap tent when the game was tied up.

Not only that, but they're playing as hard as they can still. That's worth some kudos. With everything that keeps going wrong for them and their own bonehead mistakes, they're still playing like a team that wants to win. I like that.

Cam Newton is such an overrated piece of $h!t.

On the game winning drive, after that awful flop he sold to the officials, he gets up smiling like a little b!tch.

God I hate that guy. Can't wait to see them get crushed once they get some refs who aren't being paid off.

I want Ridley cut tomorrow, way to give us another loss.

Is RGIII really this bad?

RG3 may not last five seasons at the rate he's going taking big hits.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back