PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

This DET vs. TB game has been back-and-forth.

Tampa Bay may as well give up trying to run the ball. Rainey had one ten yard run (and another called back by a flag), but other than that the Bucs haven't run for squat: 14 carries for 20 yards. Remove that one 10-yard gain and that's 13 plays that netted a total of ten yards.

Last edited:
So how is there any difference between what happened to Jason Campbell and Drew Brees?

Favoritism is the answer.

Can someone tell me how the Pats lost to the Jets?

I predicted before the season that the Jets would be 5-11 this season. With them at 5-5, I like my chances of being right.

MIAs D is MIA in this 2nd half. As usual

MIAs D is MIA in this 2nd half. As usual

You don't need to watch the first half of Dolphins games. You just watch the second half because even if they have a huge lead, they will give it up. The only question is whether they can hold on enough in the second half not to have a complete collapse.

These PI calls against the Chargers are killing them.

"The jets D is playing their hearts out. They need a play from their offense."-Dierdorf

Story of the Rex Ryan Jets.

Can someone tell me how the Pats lost to the Jets?

I predicted before the season that the Jets would be 5-11 this season. With them at 5-5, I like my chances of being right.

They prepared for that game as a Super Bowl. It's hard to beat every team in the NFL, and didn't help a bad call was made.

The curse of Stafford's incredible arm strength shows up again.

2 picks in the red zone today. Bucs don't even have Revis in. Stafford is not elite.

So he got away with another one, huh? I can't see the game, but I guess he got another break. That sucks.

Helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver in the endzone resulting in an incomplete pass. It wasn't as egregious as the hold on Gronk but a clean cut penalty that looked far worse because, again, the flag was thrown and then picked back up.

They prepared for that game as a Super Bowl. It's hard to beat every team in the NFL, and didn't help a bad call was made.

I also think that was Brady's worst game of the year (Cincy was bad too). Rookie receivers or not, he left a lot of throws on the field that day.

I also think that was Brady's worst game of the year (Cincy was bad too). Rookie receivers or not, he left a lot of throws on the field that day.

Yep, but then he had his hand that swelled up. Just bad breaks for the pats. But I would rather have bad luck in the regular season and good luck in the playoffs.

Great coverage by Ed Reed!!!! "No Jacoby, go on without me. I'll catch up with you after you score the TD."

LMAO....

Wrecks after he signed Reed..."Let 'em try throwing deep on us now".

How's life with the Jets going, Ed? :rofl:

Jets defense is abysmal at containing speed receivers. Marquise Goodwin/TJ Graham & Torrey Smitt/Jacoby Jones are destroying them downfield these past few weeks.

LMAO....

Wrecks after he signed Reed..."Let 'em try throwing deep on us now".

And every QB they are going to face the rest of the season will be happy to do so against the Jets' awful secondary.

Another TD by my dude, Danny Woodhead.

He's such a special player.

We've got a pulse back on the MIA D

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes