PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

I still miss woody. It was awesome seeing that little bugger next to Tom. I remember in the SF game he had to reach up and grab toms face mask so Tom would look at him lol.

I miss Woodhead too and I feel that he was more missed during the time Vereen was out than Welker, but I don't think the Pats had a shot at keeping him. It was either him or Vereen and Vereen is under contract and can do things Woodhead can't.

Keenan Allen is a ******* beast. Man, I wanted that guy in a Patriots jersey so bad.

Dobson has been pretty good. I almost think bill wanted a highly intelligent wr and didn't want to take a chance on Allen. That was the hard part, trying to get the playbook down and understanding what Tom saw. And I think Dobson was the best choice and seems to be doing well.

Genooooooooooooooo

Dobson has been pretty good. I almost think bill wanted a highly intelligent wr and didn't want to take a chance on Allen. That was the hard part, trying to get the playbook down and understanding what Tom saw. And I think Dobson was the best choice and seems to be doing well.
True.

Also, they wanted more of a deep threat at the X spot. Allen while exceptionally good, is not fit for that role (4.7-40 speed). I think had Allen run sub 4.5, he'd be a Patriot right now, IMO. He's a Patriot kind of guy. His work ethic is clearly advanced for a rookie receiver. He's the type of guy that probably would thrive with Tom as his QB. He runs crisp routes and understands how to exploit coverages like a veteran.

Not saying I don't like Dobson, but I would've like to have seen both of them as Patriots.

Geno, I love you! Thanks for the laughs!

mj-laughing.gif

Jamal Charles just faked out Manti Teo like his imaginary online girl friend

"Well...um....er....derp....ah...Obviously, We just got beat by a better team today, OBVIOUSLY.....er.....Ummm.....oh....derp......obviously.

Ya gotta give Cam credit for getting out of those potential sacks, GEEZ!

panthers showing they are not a top 5 team in this league..not even close

Rian Lindell missed two FGs.

Probably going to be the difference in the game in the end of that Bucs/Lions game.

True.

Also, they wanted more of a deep threat at the X spot. Allen while exceptionally good, is not fit for that role (4.7-40 speed). I think had Allen run sub 4.5, he'd be a Patriot right now, IMO. He's a Patriot kind of guy. His work ethic is clearly advanced for a rookie receiver. He's the type of guy that probably would thrive with Tom as his QB. He runs crisp routes and understands how to exploit coverages like a veteran.

Not saying I don't like Dobson, but I would've like to have seen both of them as Patriots.

They probably should of drafted both too. But so far we can't complain about Dobson, he has been doing well and giving us what we need.

houston lost again? god they are one of the worst teams this year

SD taken thee lead again. Scoring 34 points on KC D :eek:

Chiefs defense is terrible without Hali and Houston. Exposed as the frauds they are.

Poor Riviera, he might lose a game on a bad call. :p. EDIT: the refs are abysmal tho. Just down right disgusting

The Panthers were screwed. Clearly not a catch. Sure the refs now go against the Panthers after last week.

Just watch tomorrow...Dean Blandino will defend the refs decision to overturn the incomplete pass that really was an incomplete pass....:rolleyes:

Chiefs defense is terrible without Hali and Houston. Exposed as the frauds they are.

I don't think the Chiefs are nearly as good as their record states, but when you lose two premiere pass rushers on your defense it is bound to affect the quality of the defense.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back