PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, that we lost to Philly makes me more confident we beat Houston.

Bills beat em with Balance though if they make us one dimensional I feel for Brady.

Ironically, that we lost to Philly makes me more confident we beat Houston.

Houston Have much better Defense than Philly who beat the crap out of Brady last game. Brady go 11 QB hits last game our OL is Terrible to say the least...J.J. Watt is licking his Chops him alone can get 20 hits on Brady.

The Jets aren't a bad team and the Texans are a QB away from being a contender

3 out of these last 4 games are on the road.. the schedulers didn't do us any favors
You can blame it on kraft. I think there is some hockey game ore something at gillette in the final week or two due to which we finish with 2 on the road ?

Wonder if BB will have a hard time exploiting a defensive scheme that he perfected for 2 decades.

Is it Sunday night yet? Need a pats W to cheer me up and put me in the holiday spirit....ehhh nothing will do that but still

Not much to add other than I think Watt is gonna beat our O-Line like a rented mule

In recent weeks, the Texans have allowed the Bengals to score a total of 6 points and the Bills to score 30. Which team will we face? I'm anxious to find out.

In recent weeks, the Texans have allowed the Bengals to score a total of 6 points and the Bills to score 30. Which team will we face? I'm anxious to find out.
This is the Patriots we are talking about. Of course they're going to get the team that held the Bengals to 6.

As great as Watt is, he's never been a factor against us. He'll make some plays, but I don't forsee him being a huge factor on Sunday.

Freaking Eagles line was a factor. Rest assure Houston's front 7 against our 5hitty *** o-line will have a picnic day. I just hope Brady finds a receiver fast enough before he gets hammered.

I'm not as worried about Watt as everyone else. It seems whenever the Pats face these team's with one premier pass rusher (Suh, Watts, Mario Williams, Miller) they scheme them out of the game. BB simply won't allow them to take over and will force the other defenders to make one-on-one plays.

Same strategy they'll employ on Hopkins on the other side of the ball.

CVvo39-WUAAlAfA.jpg:large

Sam Monson ‏@PFF_Sam 3m3 minutes ago
Watt and Clowney on the same side, Watt draws the double, gives Clowney 1 on 1 with a TE - Sack.

cant forget clowney.

The Jets aren't a bad team and the Texans are a QB away from being a contender

3 out of these last 4 games are on the road.. the schedulers didn't do us any favors

Then we're in big trouble.

Wonder if BB will have a hard time exploiting a defensive scheme that he perfected for 2 decades.
He could if he had all the players available on the roster.

Jeff Triplette??????????????????????????????????????????????

Now you KNOW Goodell is screwing the Pats with these ref assignments. Jeezus, north hating bigot Triplette, following up on "I'm reassigning the worst crew in the league to work NE/Phila" and following that shytshow in Denver. I know everybody hates it when I harp on NFLoffices, Goodell and the ref assignments BUT...WTF?...who's following TripleKKKlette? Jerome Boger?

I'm not as worried about Watt as everyone else. It seems whenever the Pats face these team's with one premier pass rusher (Suh, Watts, Mario Williams, Miller) they scheme them out of the game. BB simply won't allow them to take over and will force the other defenders to make one-on-one plays.

Same strategy they'll employ on Hopkins on the other side of the ball.
A healthy O-Line couldn't stop a ****ty Eagles D-Line. O-Line has played like **** for weeks now. We faced Mario Williams 3 weeks ago and Brady spent more time on his ass than he did throwing because the line couldn't block anyone else. What gives you any confidence that the line will keep Brady upright? They have no excuses to why they can't do a better job.

A healthy O-Line couldn't stop a ****ty Eagles D-Line. O-Line has played like **** for weeks now. We faced Mario Williams 3 weeks ago and Brady spent more time on his ass than he did throwing because the line couldn't block anyone else. What gives you any confidence that the line will keep Brady upright? They have no excuses to why they can't do a better job.

The fact that Clowney is often on the same side will present yet another challenge, as we'll need an excellent performance from the OL to do well.

Two things that could possibly help to offset this are quick and creative passes such as bubble screens and stacked formations, as well as the commitment to running the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back