PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Triplette??????????????????????????????????????????????

Now you KNOW Goodell is screwing the Pats with these ref assignments. Jeezus, north hating bigot Triplette, following up on "I'm reassigning the worst crew in the league to work NE/Phila" and following that shytshow in Denver. I know everybody hates it when I harp on NFLoffices, Goodell and the ref assignments BUT...WTF?...who's following TripleKKKlette? Jerome Boger?

Well this one is going to be pull hair/throw things frustrating.

Everytime the Pats hit a good yardage play ill expect holding and everytime Pats d stops a pass play ill be expecting a flag for holding or PI

I was listening to one of the PFW podcasts today and they mentioned that a "source" saw Amendola, Edelman, and Gronk and some kind of event hosted by Chung. He said that Edelman and Gronk were walking fine, however, Amendola was limping. Anxious to see the injury report today.

I was listening to one of the PFW podcasts today and they mentioned that a "source" saw Amendola, Edelman, and Gronk and some kind of event hosted by Chung. He said that Edelman and Gronk were walking fine, however, Amendola was limping. Anxious to see the injury report today.

He'll be limited this week but he'll play. Unlike Gronk who is probably more healthy than Amendola but still has some slight pain and will continue to sit out because Gordie says so.

still can
We shall see. Going to be very hard. houston is the 3rd best pass defense in the league. Obviously its a little inflated by opponents they played etc but the lack our top line targets is going to make it that much tougher.I hope they do what they did vs baltimore a few yrs back . Went into baltimore in a similar situation and just ran ran ran right at them.

We shall see. Going to be very hard. houston is the 3rd best pass defense in the league.
They aren't. They're about 10th based on QB Rating against, YPA and DVOA. Still a solid defense and, once again, we will struggle to get past about 23 points and need to play good defense, stop the turnovers and shoddy ST to win. But they aren't 3rd best in pass defense.

He'll be limited this week but he'll play. Unlike Gronk who is probably more healthy than Amendola but still has some slight pain and will continue to sit out because Gordie says so.

Somebody should ask Gordie if he wants his Son to play Two Games to the Big Dance or Three? This Team desperately NEEDS a Bye considering all that has happened. If Gronk can go even on a limited basis he should his presence is needed. No NFL player is at 100% this time of year anyway if Amendola and Slater can suck it up and play so should Gronk! IF we had Edelman wouldn't mind Gordie and company taking their time but without Edelman/Gronk the drop fest is pitiful.

Does anyone else here not like Watt? Going to have to see him do his stupid "routine" in front of the cameras again....hardoo

Does anyone else here not like Watt? Going to have to see him do his stupid "routine" in front of the cameras again....hardoo

You certainly aren't the first to think that he's turned into an arrogant douche.

Hundred million dollar deals have a way of turning a guy into an ass.

Watt's not that bad. He's a huge tool but, he's not a bad dude he went out pregame and threw a pass with every kid in the stadium the other day. Hopefully it was genuine and not PR but I'll give him benefit of the doubt.

Well this one is going to be pull hair/throw things frustrating.

Everytime the Pats hit a good yardage play ill expect holding and everytime Pats d stops a pass play ill be expecting a flag for holding or PI
Why do you continue to watch, then?

Watt's not that bad. He's a huge tool but, he's not a bad dude he went out pregame and threw a pass with every kid in the stadium the other day. Hopefully it was genuine and not PR but I'll give him benefit of the doubt.

I hate Watt because he does not play for the Pats but something tells me he might not be that bad of a dude.

I cannot f#cking stand media darlings...I can't stand guys that play grab azz w media...Watt is a media darling...I strongly dislike him

I agree, night games are the worst as we end up go to sleep late. What makes them even worse is a loss. I can't fall asleep after a loss. I barely slept an hour after the Denver loss. I know it's just a game and there are much important things in life, but for some goddamn reason, it bothers me to no end, and keeps me sleep deprived through the whole night. Add to all of that 3+ hours of listening to the trio of Collinsworth, Michaels, Tafoya, and last but not least - Costas, and I feel like putting a .357 through my right temple. UGH! :mad:
Agree. I feel much better when we win. I get a good nights sleep. As fresh as lettuce

I wanna see a pass rush. Didn't see much of anything against the eagles.

In regards to the Denver game, any chance you could convince my bookie that we "pretty much beat the Broncos?"

I keep trying to explain and he keeps looking at me funny.

That's not a funny look your bookie is giving you. That's a smile because you bet with him.

My friend the bookie informed me that most, if not all, of the profits he makes for the year come during football season. He dropped 300K at the Mirage in Vegas and didn't blink an eye.

I saw this the other night on NFL network. It's JJ Watt beating up on Drew Brees pretty bad. I thought Bree's might die before the end of the video:

Mic'd up J.J. Watt gives Saints advice on O-line - NFL.com

It'd an edited compilation, so it might look worse than it actually was.

Best part (paraphrased): "I think you need to start somebody else at right tackle."

I watched 5 minutes of nothing but Watt and he had 2 sacks on 44 pass attempts, which is one and a half more sacks than he's had against the Pats in the last 3 games. He did take down Brees after he got rid of the ball a few times though.

The only thing I'm worried about with JJ Watt is his patented move, the late low hit on the QB after he's thrown the ball.

Some of the posters in this thread remind me of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back