PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I really want to see for the Houston game is Andrews back at center, and Storks either at LG or RG. This puts our best line out there.

Storks anywhere on the line (except LT) is miles better than anyone we have there now.

Agreed. Bury the ball from the game before and move on. I am hoping Brady can continue to build his rapport with White, Martin and the other new receiver this week. He needs to find his next reliable quick throw target to go with Amendola.

I saw this the other night on NFL network. It's JJ Watt beating up on Drew Brees pretty bad. I thought Bree's might die before the end of the video:

Mic'd up J.J. Watt gives Saints advice on O-line - NFL.com

It'd an edited compilation, so it might look worse than it actually was.

Best part (paraphrased): "I think you need to start somebody else at right tackle."

I honestly have no clue how this OL is going to block Watt. They've been an absolute sieve. They'll need to pull their heads out of their asses for this one or that mongoloid is going to dry hump Brady up and down the field.

Will Kraft run a Wilfork highlight video at the game? I thought I heard that he did that for Welker's first return.

The offensive line seemed to rebound from the Bills game in Denver, but last week they were putrid against the Eagles. If they can't improve this week, then it will be a frustrating day on offense, to put it mildly, and the Patriots will have to rely on defense and special teams to provide optimal performances in order to compensate.

It would be nice if the Patriots have an error-free game on punts.

The whole team played poorly last week with the exception of the defense. I think the line will be improved as much as they can be with the talent available. Tom needs to throw the ball sooner if he possibly can. They also need to run the ball even if it isn't working.

3rd loss in a row? Maybe if that can't fix the Oline play we are in trouble.

Why are you guys worried about JJ-Whore-myself-out-for-sponsors going against our o-line.... He won't even be at the game because Verizon will make him chop wood deep in a secluded forest... with a camera man.

Why are you guys worried about JJ-Whore-myself-out-for-sponsors going against our o-line.... He won't even be at the game because Verizon will make him chop wood deep in a secluded forest... with a camera man.

That was the original scheduling. I'm now hearing (in Schefter's voice), he'll be busy curling Papa John's pizza slices with Manning...

That was the original scheduling. I'm now hearing (in Schefter's voice), he'll be busy curling Papa John's pizza slices with Manning...
I'm sure he'd be wearing some bose headphones listening to the zac brown band while curling that pizza doh... and when I say doh I mean the money he actually gets from doing all those commercials. He will literally be curling Benjamins.

We will obviously know a lot more about this team come Sunday at midnight.

Are they going to be able to bounce back like the majority of the country expects, or are they going to struggle yet again?

I've felt that they'd be okay in this game since last week, and I didn't overlook Philly (official prediction thread 27-21), but if they can't get the offense going in Houston there is going to be a big problem. That may go for our postseason chances as well, even though we'd still be alive for the bye. Gotta lock this down on Sunday night.
Offense will struggle , thats going to be no mystery. The game thread will yell and scream about playcalling but we are very limited in offense, just the nature of the injuries. It has struggled since the bills game. We just need find a way to score 1 more pt than houston without injuries. Dont give a crap about style anymore with this practice squad offense.

I honestly have no clue how this OL is going to block Watt. They've been an absolute sieve. They'll need to pull their heads out of their asses for this one or that mongoloid is going to dry hump Brady up and down the field.

it would help to have gronk to block him or even Hooman but....sigh.

Last edited:
hahaha, if we can lose to the eagles at home then we can lose to all the remaining bad teams on our schedule. Lets hope that this team gets its head in the game this time.

The Jets aren't a bad team and the Texans are a QB away from being a contender

3 out of these last 4 games are on the road.. the schedulers didn't do us any favors

3rd loss in a row? Maybe if that can't fix the Oline play we are in trouble.

Ill avoid football talk for at least a week if we drop the texans game. You wouldn't wanna hear my thoughts anyways. It wouldn't be positive.

Last edited:
It's a shame that Houston needs this game being tied for First Place in their divison so the Patriots are going to get their best. They really stifled the Bengals last time they were in prime time. The NFL not for long we see how one game could throw a monkey wrench in our whole season. This game is very crucial for us keeping pace for a Bye-Week. We lose and we can kiss a Bye-Week goodbye. It's proven unless you are some super Team with good health two games to the Big Dance is always easier than three.

They have a good team, I was very worried about this game but since they lost to the Bills that means they are very beatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back