PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin signed to the 53.

I wonder if that means Hightower is out again.
Probably more for ST after last week's fiasco. No clue if Hightower plays but I doubt this is related.

Ian rapaport says he traveled with the team. Still questionable for the game though.
Wow I'm surprised. Could be gamesmanship by BB making the Texans spend time being prepared for Gronk, but if he traveled you'd have to think he will be in there. So much for "Gronk Inc."

Wow I'm surprised. Could be gamesmanship by BB making the Texans spend time being prepared for Gronk, but if he traveled you'd have to think he will be in there. So much for "Gronk Inc."

Texans HC is from BB school, pretty sure he's prepared his team to play against Gronk regardless. IF Gronk can play because everyone agrees he can play (including him) then I'm all for it.

Welp Hightower downgraded to out. Looks like more ****ty run defense will follow tommorow night! Was really counting on him coming back.

Welp Hightower downgraded to out. Looks like more ****ty run defense will follow tommorow night! Was really counting on him coming back.
sucks. i thought he was back... how's houston's run game without foster?

The Boston Globe reports Rob Gronkowski (questionable, knee) is expected to play Sunday night against the Texans.

It confirms a report by FanDuel's Will Carroll. Gronkowski made the trip to Houston and is a game-time decision. He reportedly looked "fine" in two limited practices this week.

The Boston Globe reports Rob Gronkowski (questionable, knee) is expected to play Sunday night against the Texans.

It confirms a report by FanDuel's Will Carroll. Gronkowski made the trip to Houston and is a game-time decision. He reportedly looked "fine" in two limited practices this week.

As I recall, the last he looked "fine" in a couple of practices, it took 5 games for him to be effective.

I just re-watched SB #49. The Patriots will dominate this game and White will come out big on the stats sheet. Book it.

--

As an aside: props to the Seahawks for tackling Gronk without going low

And thanks to the Hawks for not getting low enough to stop Edelman. I've never seen a top ranked defense run into each other as much as they did going after him.

Adam Schefter is reporting that Scott Chandler is questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back