PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I think its time for this thread . Add any knowledge breakdowns of the team and players and scheme which might be worth discussing.

Reactions: PP2
  • KM with a big game against his former team (always happens).
  • Triple Hopkins
  • Hide JJ's cleats so that he can't play
All I got

Hopefully they have a plan to stop Watt because the O-line is going to get dominated and Brady is going to get killed if they play the same way they have been. First time I am actually worried about Brady.

Bring out the Tennis parquets....

This. 1000x this. Just freaking win. I hate night games. That was a terrible hangover after that loss in Denver at work monday.

I agree, night games are the worst as we end up go to sleep late. What makes them even worse is a loss. I can't fall asleep after a loss. I barely slept an hour after the Denver loss. I know it's just a game and there are much important things in life, but for some goddamn reason, it bothers me to no end, and keeps me sleep deprived through the whole night. Add to all of that 3+ hours of listening to the trio of Collinsworth, Michaels, Tafoya, and last but not least - Costas, and I feel like putting a .357 through my right temple. UGH! :mad:

I agree, night games are the worst as we end up go to sleep late. What makes them even worse is a loss. I can't fall asleep after a loss. I barely slept an hour after the Denver loss. I know it's just a game and there are much important things in life, but for some goddamn reason, it bothers me to no end, and keeps me sleep deprived through the whole night. Add to all of that 3+ hours of listening to the trio of Collinsworth, Michaels, Tafoya, and last but not least - Costas, and I feel like putting a .357 through my right temple. UGH! :mad:

Close losses of night games are the worst.

I do have a solution to the announcer problem: DVR the game and start watching about 10:30pm. Hit your 30sec skip button as soon as the ball's dead and unless there's a hurryup you'll end up a couple of seconds before the next snap. You can watch the whole game in about an hour and hear almost none of the loser announcers.

hahaha, if we can lose to the eagles at home then we can lose to all the remaining bad teams on our schedule. Lets hope that this team gets its head in the game this time.

As great as Watt is, he's never been a factor against us. He'll make some plays, but I don't forsee him being a huge factor on Sunday.

Hopkins worries me the most. If we allow their running game to get going, play action to him is going to be difficult to stop. Anyone know if Hightower will be back ?

brady's going to get knocked around again. line cant block worth a damn.

one of the beat guys needs to get in contact with gronk sr. see if his son can play.

brady's going to get knocked around again. line cant block worth a damn.

one of the beat guys needs to get in contact with gronk sr. see if his son can play.
Why would beat guys help?schefter already said gronk playing this week is unlikely.

I remain hopeful we'll win the next 2 games notwithstanding the suckfest we displayed against the Eagles.

1.-I don't see Brady and Belichick losing 3 in a row; especially after that embarrassing performance last Sunday.

2.- If we can't beat the Titans in Foxboro when they're playing the 2nd of back to back road games, then we need to seriously manage our expectations about our chances in the playoffs this year.

They pretty much beat the Broncos so just one loss. They will not lose (2) in a row. Expect a much better performance. I can't see TJ Yates beating this defense.

We will obviously know a lot more about this team come Sunday at midnight.

Are they going to be able to bounce back like the majority of the country expects, or are they going to struggle yet again?

I've felt that they'd be okay in this game since last week, and I didn't overlook Philly (official prediction thread 27-21), but if they can't get the offense going in Houston there is going to be a big problem. That may go for our postseason chances as well, even though we'd still be alive for the bye. Gotta lock this down on Sunday night.

They pretty much beat the Broncos so just one loss. They will not lose (2) in a row.

In regards to the Denver game, any chance you could convince my bookie that we "pretty much beat the Broncos?"

I keep trying to explain and he keeps looking at me funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back