PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wake Up Call For Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, even in 2003 which was our best free agent signing year even over last year since Moss wasn't a free agent, we were not active in the first week of free agency. We didn't get Colvin or Harrison until weeks after free agency began.

Yeah, this makes sense. The whole front office slept through free agency.

:bricks:

So the reason the Pats aren't active in free agency is because Kraft cheaped out on alarm clocks for his staff.

if anyone knows bill belichicks office number, could they please call him tell him to wake up and that the free agency period has started 2 days ago

Please review the Pioli/BB era history of FA. They dont just sign people for the hell of it!

The amount of lunacy here is starting to get embarrassing

if anyone knows bill belichicks office number, could they please call him tell him to wake up and that the free agency period has started 2 days ago

How much longer until we get our own AzzClown forum over here?

Last edited:
speaking of I Q 'S this is done tongue and cheek, but i dont think youll understand that,
You know, if you try to be funny, and no one understands it, there are two possiblities:

1. The entire world has no sense of humor and everyone is stupid and no one understands anything except, or

2. You weren't funny.

I'm thinking that you are Number Two.

not a troll a concerned fan, so far no wideouts and no corners, tough to win in this league with out them as belichick often say what you did in the past has no bearing on what you do in the future, right now the panrty is empty, i think all good pats fans should be concerned
Well, fans who think games are played in March should be concerned.

And fans who think the way Pats do business is not working should be concerned that we don't do business like the Lions and Cardinals and Saints.

How active have the Colts, Steelers, Giants, Cowboys, etc etc been?

But no, you think we should emulate the teams whose methods have not brought much success.

I just don't understand the "Sign someone, anyone, we're losing March" mentality.

We went 18-1, and you are panicking. You guys who have only been fans since XXXVI need to chill. After you have followed a team with a bad FO you will appreciate what you have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back