PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wake Up Call For Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
if anyone knows bill belichicks office number, could they please call him tell him to wake up and that the free agency period has started 2 days ago

if anyone knows bill belichicks office number, could they please call him tell him to wake up and that the free agency period has started 2 days ago

Yeah, you know that bill is always forgetting things like this. Probably just rushed out for a copy of TSN so he could get a list of the names of guys available. He should really get more detail oriented if you asked me. Maybe we can all chip in and buy him a day-planner :)

maybe you are a troll...maybe you are someone who really has NO knowledge of what is going on..or maybe a Sox fan trying to be a Patriots fan..or maybe one who has an age of one digit...or matbe a 2 digit IQ or..???? Maybe a few of the above. I think you need another team to follow...maybe the Rams?? Niners?? Heard the Saibts were going to be pretty good...

I think he is in Florida with Parcells shooting the bull with Larussa...

I didn't know Michael Felger posted on here.

That's what he needs - a wake-up call from you!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, you know that bill is always forgetting things like this. Probably just rushed out for a copy of TSN so he could get a list of the names of guys available. He should really get more detail oriented if you asked me. Maybe we can all chip in and buy him a day-planner :)

Haha...Good post.

And yet another hideous thread.

This is BB's 8th free agency period as HC of the Pats. Besides last year, how many times have they been aggressive in the first few days pursuing the top of the free agency crop?

maybe you are a troll...maybe you are someone who really has NO knowledge of what is going on..or maybe a Sox fan trying to be a Patriots fan..or maybe one who has an age of one digit...or matbe a 2 digit IQ or..???? Maybe a few of the above. I think you need another team to follow...maybe the Rams?? Niners?? Heard the Saibts were going to be pretty good...
speaking of I Q 'S this is done tongue and cheek, but i dont think youll understand that, go chill dude

I'll look for the number.
That way, you can straighten him out.

hahah

this is a total troll post.

you were way to obvious.

Oh no! We lost out on overpaying for Jerry Porter so he can be a cancer in the locker room. We lost out on paying a mediocre center Jeff Faine elite money.

I am so peissed at the Pats that they aren't rushing out to sign players who will probably have minimal impact to exhorbent deals. Don't the Pats know it isn't about signing the right players to the deal deal, but to be the first to sign anyone to huge deals?

chainsaw.gif

Last edited:
Oh no! We lost out on overpaying for Jerry Porter so he can be a cancer in the locker room. We lost out on paying a mediocre center Jeff Faine elite money.

I am so peissed at the Pats that they aren't rushing out to sign players who will probably have minimal impact to exhorbent deals. Don't the Pats know it isn't about signing the right players to the deal deal, but to be the first to sign anyone to huge deals?
i hope you feel the same when chad jackson and cj jones are your starting wideouts

i hope you feel the same when chad jackson and cj jones are your starting wideouts

I'm just glad we have you around to tell us all this stuff. I hadn't realized the Pats hadn't been signing people until I read your post!

hahah

this is a total troll post.

you were way to obvious.
not a troll a concerned fan, so far no wideouts and no corners, tough to win in this league with out them as belichick often say what you did in the past has no bearing on what you do in the future, right now the panrty is empty, i think all good pats fans should be concerned

not a troll a concerned fan, so far no wideouts and no corners, tough to win in this league with out them as belichick often say what you did in the past has no bearing on what you do in the future, right now the panrty is empty, i think all good pats fans should be concerned
When does the season start?

Yeah, this makes sense. The whole front office slept through free agency.

:bricks:

Ummm... When did Welker leave the team? Welker is a far better WR than any WR signed. In fact, other than Berrian, there hasn't been a WR signed that I would want the Pats to sign. Even Stallworth was our fourth WR by the end of last year. Our worst case scenario would be Welker and Gaffney as our starters.

Sounds like Moss' latest move to try to sell him and Culpepper together makes me think there aren't many or any suitors out there offering anything more than the Pats are offering.

You should go down to Gillette and make your voice heard, then. I'm sure they would be very open to sit down and discuss the details of their roster management with you and solicit any input you might have.

Try to be patient. If training camp starts and those are in fact the teams wideouts, we can raise holy hell then. Last year at this time, did you see the Randy Moss signing coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes