PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ** Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

HAHA .. Trey .. "There was a library" in New England .. There was like only 14 tapes.. Haha ..

Well, give him a break. He has 4 books in his library. A Comic book, a picture pop-up book, a coloring book, and a diary with the words "Trey is Great" scribbled on the first page and nothing else.

By comparison, the Patriots look like the Library of Congress.

The tapes they're showing the press were shot FROM THE END ZONE! How is that illegal in any way?

Maybe it's all a clever ruse to release tapes of other teams taping?

I can dream can't I?

Is it even possible that the tapes could be broken down and used on a series by series basis? Half of what they're saying on ESPN doesn't make any sense to me.

Tapes are an enormous advantage. Huge, Huge. Much bigger than say paying your stars under the table.

I guarantee you, if you give me a high school football team, a set of tapes, and some 'roids to get them going before the game, I will destroy your team even if you pay up to the $110 million salary cap and then pay Elway and Terrell Davis under the table to circumvent that cap.

No, no, that was just "salary cap confusion", according to Schereth a minute ago. :rolleyes:

Man, I wish I had NFLN at work.

Wingo asking how many OTHER teams have been taping.

Schlereth doesn't know, but everyone is trying for an advantage. However, coaches come from "trees" - learn it along their tree.

Actually, mentioned the Broncos salary cap thing - - kudos.

Carter said it's probably less than 50% of all the teams have been doing this. The Pats are guilty of being "better at it than rest".

Wingo then brings up the 2006 Dolphin game where Saban taped the Pats.

He did stutter when he said it .. :singing:

I'm sorry but I'm not hiding the fact that this is an absolute utter and total embarrassment. The team that I have spent many years rooting for and celebrating are being embarrassed on live TV. Sure it might not be anything new but being able to see what they're doing is disgusting. I know I'll be crucified here for my opinion but I don't give a rats ass. This is pathetic and any of you who cannot admit this leaves a black eye on the Patriots are just in complete denial.

You're absoultely right. I'm going to start rooting for the Cardinals now.

I'm sorry but I'm not hiding the fact that this is an absolute utter and total embarrassment. The team that I have spent many years rooting for and celebrating are being embarrassed on live TV. Sure it might not be anything new but being able to see what they're doing is disgusting. I know I'll be crucified here for my opinion but I don't give a rats ass. This is pathetic and any of you who cannot admit this leaves a black eye on the Patriots are just in complete denial.

There are empty seats in the Jets bandwagon, you know. They don't cheat, so maybe you'd feel more confortable rooting for a team that doesn't "embarrass" you.

:rolleyes:

Schlereth mentioned that his Broncos were penalized for cheating the salary cap. And Wingo just mentioned the Dolphins "that's football" microphones. Slow and steady but those are two events that really nobody has mentioned on ESPN during the entire ordeal.

Dale Holley remarking about ESPN's own timeline..that on Sept 14th Mortenson said that CoachB had told Goodell that he had taped signals since 2000....So WHY do these knuckleheads seemed surprised by all that?? Do they NOT even read their own timeline???
Also Specter has already seen the tapes...TOTALLY ridiculous...

Last edited:

There are empty seats in the Jets bandwagon, you know. They don't cheat, so maybe you'd feel more confortable rooting for a team that doesn't "embarrass" you.

:rolleyes:

Empty seats? They still haven't rented the bus yet. He can even drive it if he wants to.

Colin Cowherd is joking the video footage, saying its "far less sinister" than he was expecting, and that the footage was basically comical and nothing at all that he was expecting. Cowherd obviously has a large listening audience. I like hearing him downplaying this and basically making light of the video now being made available.

That's nice, but he's a moron for even saying that.

There are 8 tapes of 5 games. They have so far been showing less than 7 minutes of one of those tapes.

He makes himself look ridiculous by making his statements at this point.

Disgusting is way too strong a word and what is truly pathetic is when so-called fans play into what the media and on the take polticians are trying to sell in order to profit or further their own agendas. That is what is truly disgusting and pathetic. Get some perspective.

What they are showing is not against any rules. They aren't from the sidelines.

"Disgusting." You know what's disgusting? Ignorance.

Disgusting is way too strong a word and what is truly pathetic is when so-called fans play into what the media and on the take polticians are trying to sell in order to profit or further their own agendas. That is what is truly disgusting and pathetic. Get some perspective.

:agree:

Amen.

Active Content Removed. Damn firewalls.

Thanks anyway.

See, there is Tomasse, behind Levy in the red checkered shirt, and the obvious box of Twinkies in his pocket.

Google for an HTTP proxy. See if those are blocked also.

BTW, if anyone just saw the clip of Levy talking to the press:

HILARIOUS if you notice Tomase in the background to his left taking notes, then hurriedly reaching into his pocket for his tape recorder to only take it out and press record just in time for ".....so we will not be taking any questions, thank you.".

Pssst, John, just make it up!

Last edited:

What are you seeing? I'm seeing nothing. Just football plays. That's it. What did you see?

Be precise before you continue to make an arse out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes