PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ** Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Sometimes I've been in meetings scheduled for 2 hours and they've gone longer for the stupidest reasons.

There are lawyers present after all.

Sometimes I've been in meetings scheduled for 2 hours and they've gone longer for the stupidest reasons.

There are lawyers present after all.

Ha!! As someone who works with lawyers all the time, that made me laugh.

What is Cris Carter talking about?

He is now saying that the Pats had a big advantage from series to series, without using the video.

Colin Cowherd is joking the video footage, saying its "far less sinister" than he was expecting, and that the footage was basically comical and nothing at all that he was expecting. Cowherd obviously has a large listening audience. I like hearing him downplaying this and basically making light of the video now being made available.

Schlereth and carter thinks tapes are a huge advantage :rolleyes:

carter wants someone to admit other teams do this too.

Now they're showing Pats tapes from the endzone.

Which by the way, is EXACTLY what the Jets taped at the Razor last year. And we were told by our wonderful Jets friends, that they did nothign wrong because anyone taping from the end zone had permission.

Yup-here we go. I think it was Carter who said what a HUGE advantage these tapes could be, in terms of preparation.

Now they're showing Pats tapes from the endzone.
What is this, a f*cking moviefest ?

Schlereth is clearly confusing the 2001 Pats offense with the run and shoot Oilers. He makes it seem like the 01 Pats had 60 yard TDs every 2nd half.

I feel bad for Eight Belles today...she is getting her a$s kicked by Schereth and Carter.

THEY ALREADY PAID FOR DOING THIS, GUYS...IT'S NOTHING NEW.

And while we're at it, I thought end zone camera's was a "common courtesy"...isn't that was Mancheati said? So either A. These tapes are no big deal, or B. The Jets shouldn't have Vernon Ghoulston on thier roster due to them losing thier first round pick.

Last edited:

Anyone else notice Tomase not getting his mic out in time when Levy was talking. He was also chewing something...that's odd. :rolleyes:

The commissioner's opening remarks:

"Um, good morning everyone. I didn't think this would be necessary but I'd like to reminder everyone that Ho-Ho's and Yoo-Hoo are not allowed in the pressroom..."

Absolutely ridiculous that ESPN still doesn't realize that these tapes can't be used in-game.

Schlereth and carter thinks tapes are a huge advantage :rolleyes:

carter wants someone to admit other teams do this too.

Tapes are an enormous advantage. Huge, Huge. Much bigger than say paying your stars under the table.

I guarantee you, if you give me a high school football team, a set of tapes, and some 'roids to get them going before the game, I will destroy your team even if you pay up to the $110 million salary cap and then pay Elway and Terrell Davis under the table to circumvent that cap.

Last edited:

The funny thing is that this was the '00 Pats they are showing first (hence Drew Bledsoe at QB)... you'd have figured the three stooges would have figured that out by now...

HAHA .. Trey .. "There was a library" in New England .. There was like only 14 tapes.. Haha ..

I'm sorry but I'm not hiding the fact that this is an absolute utter and total embarrassment. The team that I have spent many years rooting for and celebrating are being embarrassed on live TV. Sure it might not be anything new but being able to see what they're doing is disgusting. I know I'll be crucified here for my opinion but I don't give a rats ass. This is pathetic and any of you who cannot admit this leaves a black eye on the Patriots are just in complete denial.

Last edited:

they are showing these tapes.

IT IS CRAP ANYONE IN THE STADIUM CAN SEE.

what a joke.

Wingo asking how many OTHER teams have been taping.

Schlereth doesn't know, but everyone is trying for an advantage. However, coaches come from "trees" - learn it along their tree.

Actually, mentioned the Broncos salary cap thing - - kudos.

Carter said it's probably less than 50% of all the teams have been doing this. The Pats are guilty of being "better at it than rest".

Wingo then brings up the 2006 Dolphin game where Saban taped the Pats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back