PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ** Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Disgusting is way too strong a word and what is truly pathetic is when so-called fans play into what the media and on the take polticians are trying to sell in order to profit or further their own agendas. That is what is truly disgusting and pathetic. Get some perspective.

So I take it you are enjoying this?

Empty seats? They still haven't rented the bus yet. He can even drive it if he wants to.

He is an Indy fan who pretends to be a Pats fan, which is embarrassing for him in its own way. I hate messageboard pseudopods.

I'm sorry but I'm not hiding the fact that this is an absolute utter and total embarrassment. The team that I have spent many years rooting for and celebrating are being embarrassed on live TV. Sure it might not be anything new but being able to see what they're doing is disgusting. I know I'll be crucified here for my opinion but I don't give a rats ass. This is pathetic and any of you who cannot admit this leaves a black eye on the Patriots are just in complete denial.

You know when this first all came out I was a little disheartened until I got educated on the subject. Do your research and quit believing what they tell you.

Videotaping is not illegal. It is the spot in which it was done which is. Now with todays cameras think about it. If they had done the same from the back of the stadium with a hi tech camera, no problem. No see how stupid you are.

Second the dolphins used Brady tapes of audibles which is the offense and used them. The league said it was not a violation when this occured.

Now see even how more stupid you are. This is all media driven!!!!!

OMG ONE SIGNAL.

Seriously. Capone's vault.

I'm sorry but I'm not hiding the fact that this is an absolute utter and total embarrassment. The team that I have spent many years rooting for and celebrating are being embarrassed on live TV. Sure it might not be anything new but being able to see what they're doing is disgusting. I know I'll be crucified here for my opinion but I don't give a rats ass. This is pathetic and any of you who cannot admit this leaves a black eye on the Patriots are just in complete denial.

Go Cry in a corner then come back!

weird.. i hear that ESPN is being rational and now im watching NFL N and Rich Eisin is being a jagoff, ignoring common sense and clearly going after the pats with his comments.

ridiculous.

Rich Eisen is ridiculous.

Saying that it's outrageous to steal signalks in a AFCCG. What I see is game footage and an ocasional taping of the sidelines. Like they randomly choose one signal to "steal" (and even in this case, there are TWO COACHES GIVING DIFFERENT SIGNALS, IT'S CLEAR FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!).

weird.. i hear that ESPN is being rational and now im watching NFL N and Rich Eisin is being a jagoff, ignoring common sense and clearly going after the pats with his comments.

ridiculous.

Quoted for truth. All he can say is how "utterly unbelievable" this is.

I like Schefter, tho.

Google for an HTTP proxy. See if those are blocked also.

Yeah, the Air Force has been wise to proxies for the last 2 years. Thanks anyway, bro.

ridiculous.

that's worrisome as perhaps he was given a heads up on the party line.

So we lost a first round pick and 750,000 for this? Honestly, as somebody who has watched every Pats game for my whole life, what good is this footage? In high school we changed signals weekly, you don't think NFL teams wouldn't do the same thing?

I bet it took 15 mins to watch the tapes and 15 mins to ask questions. The other 3 hours were spent trying to find a VHS player.

ridiculous.

It must be Bizzaro Day for the sports networks. Even Clayton is making sense.

Or you're a total dramatacist who doesn't realize that there is NOTHING to be embarrassed about. And if you are embarrassed, you are the one with the issue.

What am I in denial about? The TRUTH? The fact that the Patriots did nothing wrong other than to break a rule. A rule that is far less incriminating than bypassing the salary cap.

Please, take your "Sky is falling" chicken little act elsewhere please.

So I take it you are enjoying this?

You know this is what we already got in trouble for, right? All they are doing is beating a dead horse.

Well I can see why Matt Walsh was fired......

Those are pretty lousy videos :)

All you need to know about the shameless media is that Schefter is commenting on a videotape playing behind his back, a tape he has NOT watched. He keeps commenting on the stolen coach's signals. I;'m watching a horrible tape made by an idiot cameraperson who can't keep his camera straight, can't locate the opposing coach, etc.

I'm disappointed the Patriots kept Walsh on after horrible videotaping.

This NFLN cast shows how shameless the media is, even Shefter.

Why is Eisen saying it was clearly spelled out in the rules? These videos are taken from an upper deck box. Show me the rule back in 2001 that says you can't video?

If such a rule exists, then why did the NFL say what Mangini did was fine in Foxboro?

Bullcrap to all of them.

I bet it took 15 mins to watch the tapes and 15 mins to ask questions. The other 3 hours were spent trying to find a VHS player.

Post of the day. Awesome!:rocker:

Does someone have a link to the rule that says you can't focus a camera on the sidelines?

Everything I've seen, Rich, says that's legal... as long as it is done from the proper position (which, unfortunately, the SD tape doesn't look to be). The Steelers one clearly had signals taped from above - which is legal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore