PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Mr. Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I know this maybe jumping the gun here and a bit long term and obviously Kraft isnt going read any of this but wanted to throw it out there that regardless of the punishment ;
Please keep BB as our coach for then foreseeable future. If BB wants to retire because of this issue , talk him out of it.
This is just my perspective. I am sure a lot of fans would feel he should leave by the end of the season but i for one hope it doesnt end that way.
Sure he owes the fans etc some explanation but to rephrase a BB quote itself."there is no head coach i'd have than Bill Belichick"
anyone else is welcome to post their opinions.

Re: To Mr Kraft

I know this maybe jumping the gun here and a bit long term and obviously Kraft isnt going read any of this but wanted to throw it out there that regardless of the punishment ;
Please keep BB as our coach for then foreseeable future. If BB wants to retire because of this issue , talk him out of it.
This is just my perspective. I am sure a lot of fans would feel he should leave by the end of the season but i for one hope it doesnt end that way.
Sure he owes the fans etc some explanation but to rephrase a BB quote itself."there is no head coach i'd have than Bill Belichick"
I agree...totally...if NOT more than that..BB is teh Patriots head coach and I feel just as strongly today as I ddi a month ago.

I agree, please keep him as coach.

I am fearful that will not happen in the long run.

All along I have believed this phony issue was a weapon aimed by the Jets at the Patriot hierarchy, in the hopes it would further alienate Mr. Kraft from our coach. The real Jet victory would occur if this stratagem is allowed to succeed. I honestly would implore Mr. Kraft not to cut bait with the man responsible for so much joy for so many of us. Don't cut BB loose after this season for the sake of expediency.

I want BB as our coach, and would not want no one else, but I want some answers from BB...

Why are you even suggesting there's a possibility that BB's job may be in jeopardy? Dude, turn off ESPN for a second.

I really don't give 2 spits about Belichick anymore.
Belichick is one who says "last year means" nothing, 'it's only about now and the near future' and so on.
We already had our lombardis before the coach screwed up.

But as far as Kraft goes, don't be so sure he didn't know exactly what was going on.
By many accounts the Patriots had been warned about this "employee" and that what he was doing was against the rules.
Yet this team "employee" was still allowed his camera down on the fiels.
How could Kraft not know that?
Maybe he was given a promise that he wouldn't aim at opposing coaches, but regardless, he shouldn't have been on the field at all.

sign BB to an extension, TODAY!

1) We don't know what Belichick knew or did.
2) We don't know what warnings he has received.
3) We don't know how much he has told to Kraft,
4) We don't know whether he has lied to Kraft.

I too would like to keep Belichick here, but I think that the facts and how much he told his bosses are very important to how long Belichick is here.

BTW, would anyone be surprised if Belichick repeats Parcell's 1996 performance?

Last edited:
1) We don't know what Belichick knew or did.
2) We don't know what warnings he has received.
3) We don't know how much he has told to Kraft,
4) We don't know whether he has lied to Kraft.

I too would like to keep Belichick here, but I think that the facts and how much he told his bosses are very important to how long Belichick is here.

BTW, would anyone be surprised if Belichick repeats Parcell's 1996 performance?

You have made a habit of implying things that you claim not to know. Do you know them, or not? Are you being cagey, or a rumor monger? Yes I would be shocked if BB pulled a "Parcells". Your issues with BB must go beyond what you have stated publicly. Otherwise your attitude is hard to fathom regarding objectively one of the greatest coaches in football history who happens to be coaching your own team. If you know something, spit it out. If you don't, stop insinuating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back