PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft wanted to serve bologna sandwiches and chips

One-If-By-Sea

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hilarious story by Pete Carroll when he was the Pats head coach. It starts at 3:30. Pete does not think much of RK. Parcels hates RK. I think BB was polite but thinks little of RK too. Clearly a trend.

Reminds me of maybe 5-6 years ago when they marketed a season ticket holder postgame event at the Cross Pavilion that would have food and drinks. Get there only to find out the staff had no F’ing clue they were even working it (to no fault of their own). Then they had to cook up sh*tty pretzels, personal pizzas, and other mediocre food they had laying around on the fly, with hoards of people taking anything they could get. They were honestly throwing out a singular food item every few minutes. Just shameful. Then there’s the classic situation where they run out of bottled water to sell and charge for cups of tap water.

Stingy Bob lives forever.

The truth is that when Pete was coach of the Patriots he got walked all over and was nicknamed pete the poodle.
He totally deserved to be fired from the Pats. The team went downhill with him.
I suspect the bologna sandwich story is ******** and an exaggeration. Cheap shot at Kraft.

Did I hear correctly that the Pats are selling individual game tickets to families with children for $75 for the first child and $50 for each additional child? I didn't hear the age limit. I suppose it could have been the Sox and not the Pats.

There are millionaires in my village who also got a great start with daddy’s help and locals praise their business acumen. When in fact, if they were dropped in a city, without the backing, they’d not be rich.

People on this site grossly overestimate RK’s skills.

There are millionaires in my village who also got a great start with daddy’s help and locals praise their business acumen. When in fact, if they were dropped in a city, without the backing, they’d not be rich.

People on this site grossly overestimate RK’s skills.
I may have been one of those people but my appreciation for him was more about the things that affected me at games, like cleaning up the bs at the stadium and keeping the team here. I always knew that he inherited the box company from Myra's father.

Btw, if you look at my new avatar you'll see the young man who posed for and made an almost perfect duplicate of your avatar. I'll have to see if I can find it. It was a few years ago.

I may have been one of those people but my appreciation for him was more about the things that affected me at games, like cleaning up the bs at the stadium and keeping the team here. I always knew that he inherited the box company from Myra's father.

Btw, if you look at my new avatar you'll see the young man who posed for and made an almost perfect duplicate of your avatar. I'll have to see if I can find it. It was a few years ago.
Your son is a dead ringer for the Tiger King dude. That’s for sure.

Society idolizes millionaires. There are many millionaires here in my village. Most are complete idiots. Money gets them a cottage and toys. But it doesn’t make them any sharper.

Did I hear correctly that the Pats are selling individual game tickets to families with children for $75 for the first child and $50 for each additional child? I didn't hear the age limit. I suppose it could have been the Sox and not the Pats.
I think that's the price some other teams are charging for daycare. Kraft doesn't offer it. but most of this stuff is the nflpa trying to pressure teams into free stuff. Not that it's not accurate not trying to deny it but its agenda driven.

Your son is a dead ringer for the Tiger King dude. That’s for sure.

Society idolizes millionaires. There are many millionaires here in my village. Most are complete idiots. Money gets them a cottage and toys. But it doesn’t make them any sharper.
This is going to become a thing increasingly. When I understood what the Step-Up In Basis was in tax law, I was floored. It finally dawned on me that a increasingly large portion of people in the future never have to do a damn thing except not screw things up.

There's a lot of gold in that interview. Especially around the 28 min mark.
It's good stuff. It shows you how the Pats were really a wrecking ball at that point. Ruined that run for Seattle.

I think Kraft has basically got off scot free for far too long. The Terry Glenn thing did not work out and was a big part of driving Parcells out of town. People forget how good Parcells was....
The Mac Jones thing was, and continues to be, a trainwreck. He bears some responsibility in the Tom Brady thing, including backing down on deflate gate. And his teams have been near dead last in payroll for 10 years.

It's time to shine the spotlight on Kraft now that Belichick isn't here to kick around, anymore.

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back