PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There is no way Terrence Nunn makes this roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terrance Nunn - any chance he makes this roster?

If a team claims them then they become that team's property, I believe. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. With Britt I think he cleared waivers then signed to our PS but if someone claimed him off waivers we would lose him.

Then they better be able to make their bones on STs because they would likely need to beat out Aiken and if somehow they did beat out Galloway or Lewis I would imagine again STs would be the difference.

Ha ha, should I rename the title of this thread?

Please do! :D

There is no way this Carolina cheerleader makes this roster!

Please do! :D

As you wish, with acknowledgement to David Patten.

Re: There is no way Terrance Nunn makes this roster!

There is no way David Patten makes this team (one for the throwbacks)

As I mentioned in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if Greg Lewis were traded to the 49ers for a 5th rounder if Michael Crabtree continues to hold out.

As I mentioned in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if Greg Lewis were traded to the 49ers for a 5th rounder if Michael Crabtree continues to hold out.

have you been to a practice? I am going to guess no as your info says your in TX.

why would you trade someone you haven't even seen on this team. I think he looks real good and would even go as far to say that he looks better than Galloway (though I wonder if Galloway is being a little more reserved due to his status as a vet compared to Lewis who didn't light the world on fire in Philly)

I think Lewis is worth much more than giving the raiders a 5 instead of a 4.

Last edited:

have you been to a practice? I am going to guess no as your info says your in TX.

why would you trade someone you haven't even seen on this team. I think he looks real good and would even go as far to say that he looks better than Galloway (though I wonder if Galloway is being a little more reserved due to his status as a vet compared to Lewis who didn't light the world on fire in Philly)

I think Lewis is worth much more than giving the raiders a 5 instead of a 4.

SBB, instead of getting your panties in a wad, why don't you actually READ what was posted instead of what you think was posted.

I said I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats traded Lewis for a 5th. Why? Because that is what I would expect the 49ers to want. They aren't going to want Galloway. And they aren't going to give up a 5th for Nunn or Edelman. The Patriots aren't going to trade Welker or Moss. So that would leave Lewis or Aiken (who was just named as a pre-season captain).

I have nothing against Lewis and what he's done at TC doesn't mean jack when it comes to making a trade. What matters is what they've done on the field previously. And Lewis is someone whom the 49ers would be more likely to trade for.

BTW, nice making yourself look like an ass.

SBB, instead of getting your panties in a wad, why don't you actually READ what was posted instead of what you think was posted.

I said I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats traded Lewis for a 5th. Why? Because that is what I would expect the 49ers to want. They aren't going to want Galloway. And they aren't going to give up a 5th for Nunn or Edelman. The Patriots aren't going to trade Welker or Moss. So that would leave Lewis or Aiken (who was just named as a pre-season captain).

I have nothing against Lewis and what he's done at TC doesn't mean jack when it comes to making a trade. What matters is what they've done on the field previously. And Lewis is someone whom the 49ers would be more likely to trade for.

BTW, nice making yourself look like an ass.

I think your idea of trading lewis for a one rd upgrade is making an ass of yourself especially when you haven't seen him on the field with this team. we can aquire that 5 in many ways that don't include giving up talent that could help us this year.

Ohh anf if by making an ass of myself you mean calling you out for a stupid comment than fine but I could have been worse.

Last edited:

Depending on how good he is on ST, no reason he couldn't take either of Slater or Aiken's spot.
Not Aiken, I don't think. Aiken has taken over Izzo's position of directing the punt team. Unless you see someone else doing that in a pre-season game, figure that ST spot to be Aiken's.

Ah, the luxury of a roster where Moss-Welker-Galloway-Lewis makes for "not their strongest position." :D
Galloway and Lewis aren't locks.

Re: There is no way this Carolina cheerleader makes this roster!

As you wish, with acknowledgement to David Patten.

You have made me the happiest girl in the world.

Galloway and Lewis aren't locks.

On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest), how shocked would you be if one of them gets cut? For me it's a 5 for Galloway and a 4 for Lewis.

I think your idea of trading lewis for a one rd upgrade is making an ass of yourself especially when you haven't seen him on the field with this team. we can aquire that 5 in many ways that don't include giving up talent that could help us this year.

Ohh anf if by making an ass of myself you mean calling you out for a stupid comment than fine but I could have been worse.

Jesus you seriously have a pole up your ass or something. Camp practice doesn't mean jack sh!t. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if they traded Lewis. That doesn't mean I think they SHOULD. Again, read what is posted and not what you think is being said.

Yes, you are making an ass out of yourself for clearly over-reacting. What I said wasn't stupid. It was a POSSIBLITY. Something that you clearly have issues with. We're talking about the 4th WR. Not a starter. And certainly not someone who is irreplacable.

No one said the Pats couldn't acquire a 5th round pick in other ways. They can. I was putting one option out there. Sorry if that puts a crimp in your plans for your binky.. A guy who, btw, always looked good in camp, but rarely produced on the field.

Jesus you seriously have a pole up your ass or something. Camp practice doesn't mean jack sh!t. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if they traded Lewis. That doesn't mean I think they SHOULD. Again, read what is posted and not what you think is being said.

Yes, you are making an ass out of yourself for clearly over-reacting. What I said wasn't stupid. It was a POSSIBLITY. Something that you clearly have issues with. We're talking about the 4th WR. Not a starter. And certainly not someone who is irreplacable.

No one said the Pats couldn't acquire a 5th round pick in other ways. They can. I was putting one option out there. Sorry if that puts a crimp in your plans for your binky.. A guy who, btw, always looked good in camp, but rarely produced on the field.

You know what's funny is that I always those Lewis was awesome, but only because I only ever saw him play against the Pats in the SB and again in 2007 and he had great games, which I assumed was his norm.

ASU-MING is NOT a city in China

Nunn would instantly have one of the hottest SOs on the team.

I1S2V2U_large.jpg

Double Extra Point: Terrence Nunn Dated Jordan Monroe

Can't reply, looking at VJC's post.

I know nothing about Nunn. Is he tall? Short? Fast? Slow? tight?

Ladies, let's be civil, it's only the start of the second week of Training Camp, too early to be pulling hair and gouging eyes.

Db, who is the QB in Frisco (a former co-worker raised in SF sooo hated that term :D )? Lewis' just came from a QB whom some occasionally sneak into the top 5, unless he's working with Tommy or Peyty, Lewis' value is too limited to other clubs, especially after one week of Training Camp, no matter how capable he's looked. SF will scour the castoffs after the cutdowns start looking for someone who can catch the ball. I don't see them trading for a WR who many felt was overpriced in the NE trade to obtain him.

There was pre-Camp speculation on the battle for #3 WR, but after one week you have to be impressed with the way rookies Edelman and Nunn are getting the coaching staff's attention. So, who is Brandon Tate? ;)

As of this moment, I rank Galloway and Lewis as a 3a/3b pairing, which is which is in the eye of the beholder. Aiken and Ventrone are 5 & 6 for Special Teams (Ventrone has also been crosstraining into the "Izzo" cleats). The challenge for NE is weighting the value of a 7th WR on the roster vs OL or DL or LB or DB or TE or RB...BB may actually feel compelled to go with two QBs and sneak Hoyer onto the Practice Squad to make more room on the roster. There will be some good football players let go at the end of this camp, something that becomes more and more evident as BB's reign of terror rolls on.

Court corruption and eunuch domination strikes again! (Or does this belong in the political forum?) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News