PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats need to DESTROY the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no question that Sanchez has improved from last year. He was utterly terrible in 2009, so it would have been hard for him NOT to. Don't buy into the media's lovefest with this guy. He's not nearly as good as they make him out to be. As a Jets fan, you should be seeing this with your own two eyes. We shouldn't need to tell you.

Sanchez has had a great 2nd year. He is not in that top echelon yet, but has taken great strides.

They have something equally as powerful and more disgusting tasting called Baijou. It's like grain alcohol, except stronger and less tasty. That's what you drink when you need to black out.

After trying Baijou a couple years ago, I am not sure what I would want to consume more: Baijou or battery acid. :(

LOL

Your blind hate is hysterical.

I guess you also think he hasnt improved from his rookie year correct?

Sanchez has improved since last year, but he was absolutely horrid last year so that isn't saying much. And he seems to be regressing these last few games.

After trying Baijou a couple years ago, I am not sure what I would want to consume more: Baijou or battery acid. :(

Sanchez has improved since last year, but he was absolutely horrid last year so that isn't saying much. And he seems to be regressing these last few games.

lol, the blind hate continues.

regressing the last few games?

Do you mean last week when he threw for over 300 yards, 3 tds and was named offensive player of the week?

You guys are just making stuff up now.

I just don't understand how anyone that watches the jets play can think that Sanchez is anything other than an extremely mediocre qb. He makes questionable throws throughout the game and is extremely inaccurate while having two very high caliber WRs and a good TE. Additionally, all this love for Sanchez has been when he has made plays after previously potentially giving the game away.

Unfortunately, I get to watch every Jets game as I live in NYC.

Last edited:
lol, the blind hate continues.

regressing the last few games?

Do you mean last week when he threw for over 300 yards, 3 tds and was named offensive player of the week?

You guys are just making stuff up now.

Did you watch the game tonight?? He's had 8 Int in the last 6 games as well.

Last edited:
I have no idea what this means.

What does this have to do with Mark Sanchez? And Brady has had 9 full seasons to prove himself. Sanchez has not proven anything yet. And if you think he had a good game today, you are delusional.

@ Andy: A previous poster made the comment that Sanchez had little to do with his teams points today. I was making the counter-point that Brady had little to do with his teams points in the win at Miami. I was trying to illustrate that there have been games where future hall of famer's don't play well, so maybe Sanchez shouldn't be harped upon for a game such as today since he is just a year two player.

@Karguy: Sanchez had a bad game, yes. No denying it...not delusional over here.

Completion % is a BS stat.

So are you saying you would take Carson Palmer over Mark Sanchez right now because his completion percentage is higher?

Who cares that he wasnt solely responsible for all the teams points tonight, players have ups and downs. He averaged over 300 yards with multiple TD's for 3 straight games before that. But of course you ignored that.

You are a blind hater and even the Pats fans on here know that.
Completion % is bs?
Why discuss anything after that comment?Throwing for 300 yards against bad teams because you need them to hand you a close game does not impress me.
Sanchez last 4 games before tonights less than inspring effort?
87-159 (54.7%) 6 TDs 5 Ints. Wow, I am impressed by that :rolleyes:

Sanchez has had a great 2nd year. He is not in that top echelon yet, but has taken great strides.

Sanchez has not had a "great" season this year. Compared to 2009, it has been solid. Like I said, though, it would be hard for him to not have improved on his rookie year. However, his deep throws are still terrible (with the exception of the luckiest throw in the world against Houston) and he still makes some extremely poor decisions (as seen tonight). Furthermore, he's dead last in completion percentage as well and has struggled to put up points with a WR corps that most quarterbacks can only dream of having on top of a wildly successful running game.

Last edited:
Sanchez has not had a "great" season this year. Compared to 2009, it has been solid. Like I said, though, it would be hard for him to not have improved on his rookie year. However, his deep throws are still terrible (with the exception of the luckiest throw in the world against Houston) and he still makes some extremely poor decisions (as seen tonight). Furthermore, he's dead last in completion percentage as well and has struggled to put up points with a WR corps that most quarterbacks can only dream of having on top of a wildly successful running game.

Luckiest throw in the world?

How so? He placed it in there beautifully.

He has improved in every statistically category and has driven the team to numerous game wining drives.

That is a great second year in my book.

I just don't understand how anyone that watches the jets play can think that Sanchez is anything other than an extremely mediocre qb. He makes questionable throws throughout the game and is extremely inaccurate while having two very high caliber WRs and a good TE. Additionally, all this love for Sanchez has been when he has made plays after previously potentially giving the game away.

Unfortunately, I get to watch every Jets game as I live in NYC.

What QB's would you put above Sanchez? Please make a list if you have the inclination.

Completion % is bs?
Why discuss anything after that comment?Throwing for 300 yards against bad teams because you need them to hand you a close game does not impress me.
Sanchez last 4 games before tonights less than inspring effort?
87-159 (54.7%) 6 TDs 5 Ints. Wow, I am impressed by that :rolleyes:

Has he improved from last year?

@ Andy: A previous poster made the comment that Sanchez had little to do with his teams points today. I was making the counter-point that Brady had little to do with his teams points in the win at Miami. I was trying to illustrate that there have been games where future hall of famer's don't play well, so maybe Sanchez shouldn't be harped upon for a game such as today since he is just a year two player.

@Karguy: Sanchez had a bad game, yes. No denying it...not delusional over here.
Brady completed 19 of 24 passes and threw a TD ina 41-14 win vs Miami.
The fact that we rolled them and didnt need to pass more than 24 times is very different than Sanchex being ineffective tonight and needing a reverse, a ko return and a punt hitting a guy in the head to get his teams only points. My God do you have a clue?

This is the the answer. Why can't you give credit to the players on your team that are good. I also don't understand why Jets fans need the approval of Patriots fans regarding Sanchez.

Yet the Jets are 13th in points per game and 8th in Yards per game.

But here is where I ask you a question...why does none of your blame fall on the offensive coordinator?

And obviously completion % isn't complete BS, but it seriously over rated.

But I love how you will chose to dwell on that yet ignore his higher TD's and Yardage totals, and game winning drives.

Nobody is saying he hasn't improved. People are just saying he has gone from terrible to not as terrible

Of course he has, but what does that mean? He was brutally awful last year.
This year he is not brutally awful but he is still a liabilty to your team. Last year that caused losses to decent teams this year it equals close wins against terrible teams.

And obviously completion % isn't complete BS, but it seriously over rated.

But I love how you will chose to dwell on that yet ignore his higher TD's and Yardage totals, and game winning drives.
Higher than what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back