PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats need to DESTROY the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to sound too much like a homer but I think the NEP win by a couple of TDs. 34-20.

I'm with you. I just don't see the Jets sweeping us. Who knows? The Pats & the Jets may even meet in the postseason as well.

Besides NE have they beat anyone over .500? NE has beaten 3 teams over .500

It's just annoying how lucky the Jets have been this season. While we should be able to handle them they have pulled the past 5 games out of their butts so anything is possible.

Gonna be a long ten days ....

So true, it's pretty amazing that week 12 has barely even started and the media is already looking ahead to next monday night.

Cincy is terrible. The offense is so unimaginative. The coaching is horrendous. how can they not challenge that so called touch on the punt? Marvin Lewis needs to go and I don't think much of Carson, not much of a leader, that teams needs direction.

You think that there is definitive, conclusive proof that the ball did not touch the helmet? :confused: I'm not sure what replays you were watching but I sure didn't see that.

I just want to play them just like we did in the first half of game one. We totally dominated that half and should have won but for Tommy's two Int. in the second half. Funny enough he was always looking and forcing the ball towards Moss ! Not easy but very confident in this one. Go Pats

Was this good enough to meet your expectation Vector? ;)

I am SICK of all the BS surrounding the Jets this season. They are a TERRIBLE team with the best luck in the history of the league. They keep playing like **** to terrible teams but manage to play slightly less terrible in the end. And yet they are still the media darlings even though they keep eeking out wins against "elite powerhouses" such as the Lions and Texans. Sanchez sucks and needs to be knocked down 10 pegs.

No more pu.ssyfooting around. The Jets NEED to go down. Since we have no excuses about how we can't look too far ahead we can finally focus on them. I want the Jets to pay so badly.

Mission accomplished. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back