PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that's why the pats never hit on receivers....they got to move away from that stupid 3 cone thing.

He's a different kind of receiver than they usually have success with. Of course they can get one of the jitterbugs in the third, there's a few left. Wheaton and Patton for two.

Chicken Littles? WTF is the matter with you people. Until that pick, Matthew Slater was our best outside WR.

Wow, insanity has taken over the board.

You completely missed my point. Im happy with that pick, we had a pretty desperate need at WR. My point was, Collins was there, and more value than any WR on the board at that time. After Collins was picked, the board kinda went nuts (all the usual suspects) that we didn't pick a WR, even though we filled another desperate need with a pass rusher. Therefore, choosing a WR should calm the board down.

So far, I'm very happy with how this draft has unfolded.

Jamie collins. Answer for the pistol offense.

Dobson has potential, but he is a project. I thought they would have gone for a more game ready choice.

DISTINCTLY remember how the word last draft was that Hightower was the ready to plug-in guy, and that Chandler Jones was the raw talent, but a "project".

Williams, wheaton and mathieu would be my dream picks

I like the fact that Collins is athletic and Dobson is over 6 ft, but they both seem a little too raw and might be a few years until they can really contribute. I thought there were other prospects that were more proven in more competitive conferences who could step in and contribute right away.

Super pick by the Browns. They're putting together a very good D.

d%#*!@t! There goes Leon McFadden. One of my favourites.

DISTINCTLY remember how the word last draft was that Hightower was the ready to plug-in guy, and that Chandler Jones was the raw talent, but a "project".

Jones was supposed to be a situational pass rusher last year. On the flip side, Quinton Coples was supposed to be an immediate starter and an impact player right off the bat. The opposite happened with both. All this project stuff is overrated at times.

how much does this Browns pick remind you of Wilhite/Wheatley/Butler

**** Mathieu gone

Honey Badger is gone.

Kind of surprised Terron Armstead is still around.

...and Ryan Mallett is still on the board!!

I still think the early 4th is going to be the best value in this draft. I still wouldn't mind a trade down from one of these 3rd rounders.

reuniting Matheiu with Peterson could be really good for him, good landing spot for him.

Thank goodness Mathieu is gone. All of you guys that wanted him are crazy.

Teams are now making a run at CB since last round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes