PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Reasons to feel sorry for Jets fans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont feel sorry for the Jets..:)

actually I am pretty excited about the Jets:)

my official reason is..I have no reason:eek:

LETS GO YOU JETS!!!

ps:please continue with your heartfelt whining

bill parcells said:
I dont feel sorry for the Jets..:)

actually I am pretty excited about the Jets:)

my official reason is..I have no reason:eek:

LETS GO YOU JETS!!!

ps:please continue with your heartfelt whining

The final reason to feel sorry for the Jest fans.

They are Jest fans.

The latest reason to feel sorry for the truly sorry - today's vicious thrashing by the Patriots

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
OK this is the real Franklin Moga III, not an imposter.

Now tell me something Mr Moga, if I can call you that. Was that your senile grandfather, that started a thread on JI, saying that you would punch any Patroits fan that is at the Jest game on Sunday.

The other Posters at JI didn't seem to think that was a good idea.

Now, we have a guy who posts here named Box_O_Rocks. You would need an army of Jests fans to take a swing at him and live to tell about it. Your senile grandfather better hope that he doesn't go to the game on Sunday.
I knew I was falling behind on my light reading...so now I'm the designated enforcer for Patsfans.com? Since when have I surpassed the Choir for most dangerous and belligerent defender of Patriot pride? You must really like Mr. Mo-agi to threaten him with a gentle soul like myself. Franky my boy (in his lamest W.C. Fields), some day you'll thank Nut for this, if he had invoked the Kool-Aide Choir you'd be wearing a hoodie and sporting a tattoo of Bill Belichick on your forehead. My hand to God.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I knew I was falling behind on my light reading...so now I'm the designated enforcer for Patsfans.com? Since when have I surpassed the Choir for most dangerous and belligerent defender of Patriot pride? You must really like Mr. Mo-agi to threaten him with a gentle soul like myself. Franky my boy (in his lamest W.C. Fields), some day you'll thank Nut for this, if he had invoked the Kool-Aide Choir you'd be wearing a hoodie and sporting a tattoo of Bill Belichick on your forehead. My hand to God.

Don't be so modest Box. You know that if your were at the game you could handle Mr. Moga while eating a Nathan's hot dog and downing a beer.

I didn't bring up the Choir because becasuse Mr. Moga would be hiding in his mommy's basement for the rest of the season.

Here's my final tribute to Mr Moga:

tdghoss3white.jpg

After Koppen singe-handedly pancakes him 12 times this afternoon, Robertson being features yet again in an early Sunday morning NFL segment on how NOT to play the 34 nose. Ping Pong Ball with Toothpicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft